How to stay disease free for a long time

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A lot of time we get sick or contract one disease or the other because of our carelessness of not paying attention to the little things that matter to our health. They are simple things you need to always remember to do to remain healthy for a long time.

check these things out below:

Always endeavor to wash your hands almost all the times to avoid introducing germs into the body.

Stop the sharing of your personal items. This is one easy way of contracting communicable diseases. Don't share yours and don't use items for others too.

Get vaccinated when the need arises. you would be helping your immune system to be high up to help fight external bodies that might want to cause havoc to your sister.

Be more cautious with animals. it will be advisable to avoid getting in contact with wild animals. but if you have pets make sure you keep them healthy and you need them to be vaccinated and get them for regular checkup. This will help to checkmate health issues from them to you.

if you have an active sex life then you need to take precautions when exercising your rights. Be protected if you are having casual sex to avoid getting infected

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is more that we can do on our own to make sure that we stay healthy. There are some practices that we need to inculcate that will ensure we are disease free. Most time, we are infected because we do touch our face the more. And as well are all know, it is easier for virus to enter our bodies through our eyes, ears and nose even mouth that we always touch the most. That's why we need to be washing our hands more often than not.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, we need to do more for yourselves to be able to stay disease free for a long time and one such doing is washing of hands almost all the time. the truth is that we use our hands for a lot of things and we would need to always keep it clean. Maybe keeping Washing things near us would help

Fatima143

There are many way to stay healthy and disease free as well.
Stay immune by taking boaster doses
Stay away from germs by washing your hands and body.
Try to eat healthy food like protein.
Try to drinks protein shakes, juices for strong body as well.
Try not to share your clothes with the diseased on or ill person because it's one of easy way for contracting others disease.
Try to avoid by using others clothes as well personals.
Get vaccinated against disease that are near you or around you.
Try to avoid more active sexual contacts as well to become disease free.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I dislike this whole idea of sharing personal effects because it bring disease to the next person if the owners of such was infected. I think personal effects like towels, shaving equipment, things to be worn on the body should be used personally and no sharing at all even among siblings. Spreading of diseases will be minimized.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of time we get sick or contract one disease or the other because of our carelessness of not paying attention to the little things that matter to our health. They are simple things you need to always remember to do to remain healthy for a long time.

check these things out below:

Always endeavor to wash your hands almost all the times to avoid introducing germs into the body.

Stop the sharing of your personal items. This is one easy way of contracting communicable diseases. Don't share yours and don't use items for others too.

Get vaccinated when the need arises. you would be helping your immune system to be high up to help fight external bodies that might want to cause havoc to your sister.

Be more cautious with animals. it will be advisable to avoid getting in contact with wild animals. but if you have pets make sure you keep them healthy and you need them to be vaccinated and get them for regular checkup. This will help to checkmate health issues from them to you.

if you have an active sex life then you need to take precautions when exercising your rights. Be protected if you are having casual sex to avoid getting infected
Thank you for sharing with us ,personally what I always try to do most of the time to try to avoid disease and infection is that I always try as much as possible to make sure I eats as healthy food as possible and I also try to avoid junk food because I know it doesn't help the body in any way but only to increase the level of salt in the body which can in turns be dangerous to most vital organs of the body, vegetable contains all the natural nutrients that is necessary to keep an individual healthy and free from disease.. At the same time I have learnt to understand some symptoms of disease and infection so I can get adequate treatment before its moves to the stage of severity. Sometimes getting yourself fascinated against some infection is always necessary because this will help your body immune system to fight off the infection when it's enters the body.. for people to live a healthy life proper fascination is necessary, eating of healthy food is also very important because these are just the natural process that can keep your body in good condition, fruit should not be left out.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah, foods that are not nutritious needs to be taken in small quantities. like the junk foods you have mentioned if one can only eat fruits and vegetables more often than not then keeping diseases at bay is very impossible. The nutrients from rich foods Provide the body with all necessary nutrients to fight diseases to avoid one dying off so easily.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
How to stay long without being sick is not farfetched to us.
Any body that really want to stay healthy must make sure that he or she embrace personal hygiene at all time .
One should also make sure that the surroundings is well clean and no stagnated water is there so that it will not encourage mosquito to firm and started affecting some one.
One should also make sure that balance diet is taken I.e by eating good food that will help body to fight back any external diseases.
Exercise is also important because it will help one to keep fit and look smart all the time. Whenever there is proper exercise there are some fat in the body that will be burn up and sweat will come out if the body.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sure we look more like our environment and what goes into us. This is why we need to keep our surroundings cleans to keep away rodents and it's likes that would bring one medical issue or the other to the body. Living long and healthy might seems difficult which isn't because it is achievable. just do all you can to remain healthy.