how legitimate is making money online?

D

Deleted member 62875

Is making Make money a mandate?
I love to share my opinion on above question tags.

Living on earth starting from child birth till he grew up and die is all about making money and trying to stay connected with one another to Wich in this aspect money is very vital.I can limit my thoughts Before Christ BC,because I don't think philosophers have viewed and review that aspect that since then money is involved, but I believed that saying wich says before everything, there'sa starting point. Let's consider After Christ and the present situation.In these days money is everything, why I said so is because with money now you can have treated good health, good shelter and even happiness love, though it's said money can't buy happiness but I assure you money can buy happiness in this our world of today. When you get money through the right Chanel, happiness is going to be your blood, with that money every thing you so will prosper, talking about getting love my brothers ,you can buy a girls love and cage her in your love world resting on Money.one will be thinking how do I get money in the right way?

Making money online is indeed one way of getting legit money, no ritual and isn't yahoo yahoo.we make money online steady by surving into different plartform that pays, taking risks to wich succeed and sometimes fall into wrong hands.Juat as now we make money online in this forum, we didn't invest with money or any sacrifice and that makes what we earn here blessedand legit.i will leave you my fellow brothers in hustle with a question, do you think we live for making money to have a good life?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Some many people back then even now still don't believe that they can make money online legitimately,some of them think that anyone making money online is a scammer or a fraudster. Hmmm,i also had the same thought, after trolling the internet,i later found out that they are several ways and method you can use to make money online.
So many method of making money online requires small or big capital,it all depends on the kind of online money making you want to engage yourself in.

So many people around the world do you make legitimate money online through blogging. This is very good means and that way people do make their money. Making money as a blogger, you must try everything possible to monetize your blog, because this is the way you will make more money from it. All blogger concern is their audience,so creating and posting useful contents, knowing that they will benefit boost and monetize your blog.

Let's say,you have this talent or very good in taking pictures or photos,you can as well make money from it being it online or offline. You can make money selling your photos from Getty images,you can as well be booked for event coverage.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money online can be legitimate or illegitimate depending on the individual involved if you're into shady online deals then you are very much going to make money illegitimately this is very straightforward.

Most people making money illegitimately are deluded into believing one cannot make it legitimately online, this is really a flawed believe.

Every year, many people become millionaires online legitimately by working hard and putting in the work not cutting corners or using the back door, I have huge respect for such people.

Making money legitimately online is not easy and it takes time and a lot of effort have to be put in to start seeing results, even on trendri we don't just make money doing nothing, we make money by researching and writing quality content which in no way easy, this is very important to know, you always have to exchange something to get money in return.

In my country, there's an agency that specializes on cracking down people that chose to make money illegitimately and they are pretty much successful because the menace have reduces and most youth are looking at making money online from a positive light which I think is a very good initiative.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online is very possible. The legitimacy depends on the sites you choose to work in or invest in. There are so many legit sites that one can work in. But there are also scam sites that could lead you to wasting time in them.

It is therefore your duty to research about a site or earning method online so as to know if it is legit. There are many ways you can get honest reviews about online earning methods. One of the best being forums like this one. Most people usually give honest reviews about sites here.

You can also find reviews in social media sites. But most of those are not trustworthy because the site owners could pay people to give fake reviews to people. Sometimes, your own gut can also show you which sites are scam. For example, sites that give promises that seem too good to be true should be your first sign of something suspicious.

Otherwise, there are many legit ways of earning money online. You just need to have a skill, a device and good internet connection. On some occasions like in forex trading, you will need some capital to invest so as to earn.

Kendy

Verified member
Making money online to a greater extent is very legitimate but to some extent, there arw always bad eggs who would want to see every opportunity as one to exploit those who are vulnerable and desperate. I have made money online and I can also testify to people making money online as well through different methods. There are so many ways of making money online even without skills. There are platforms on Facebook pages, where you can advertise and sell your goods, fairly used items and offer skills. There is a prominent content female creator in Facebook and she makes whooping sum of money in just a day, this type of money would take some of us more than a year to make it online.

Those who are making it big online did not just start it within a day, because obviously, Rome was never built in a day. It took a lot of determination and consistency to pull through even in getting organic traffic. Cryptocurrencies trading and forex trading is now making people become millionaires overnight although it requires absolute trading strategies and technicalities. In making money online, we just have to be open-minded for both successes and equal challenges.

allison001

Verified member
Making money online is very legit.It all depends on the site u've discovered in order to earn online.
While we have legitimate ways to make money online,we also have site that looks like they are legit but scam.
This is one of the reasons some people still not believe in online money making.

We have so many legit ways you can make money online, but making money online isn't that easy because we have to spend some hours on the internet before you be able to make a reasonable money and the end of the day. Sometimes it do affect your eyes because you will be looking at your screen being it a laptop or smartphone.

So many people come up with different idea of making money online.
A lot of people do make their money online by writing and publishing e-book. This is a very good means of making money online, creating and writing useful contents will really boost your sales because this will attract more readers.

Some people also make their money online legitimately on Fiverr by selling gigs.
All these ways mentioned above are legit ways you can make money online. So making money online it's legit if you find the right source.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you truly consider making money on life, then it means, you have to explore many ways to earn. If you're doing offline gigs, then it is an option too. But it doesn't matter you can't still earn elsewhere like, earning online. Earning money online isn't a mandate, it's something you do on your own at your own scheduled time. You aren't scheduled to work at a given time, you make your own schedule when you want to earn some extra bucks online. You can combine your full-time offline gig with part time online gigs. Just like the way forums are built, microjob sites, surveys etc. You do them at your own leisure time and not when your boss or employer wants you to work. You plan your time, maybe after your offline working hours, you can do it at nights, or whenever you have free time to do some online stuffs to make extra money. It is never mandatory when it comes to earning money online, no one charges you for being absentee via part time job like trendri and any other PTP sites or survey sites, micro job sites etc, you're simply the boss of your own when it comes to earning money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In the art of making money online it is important that we understand that not every website in the internet is real and legit . Sometimes it takes the grace of God to be able to find a website that is easily accessible , flexible , legit , and paying etc . that is why I always put others that when making money on a particular website it is important to use a scam site detector so as to be able to differentiate from a website that is legit and a one that is not . two of the best scamsite detector apps that I have been using throughout the years are trustpilot.com and sure plug.com

The reason why I consider this to to be the best scam sites detector apps is because it allows it uses and members to access comment made by previous users of a particular website in order for them to analyse whether the website is legit and paying . That was how I was able to that this website trendri .com was legit . Although a friend of mine introduced it to me , I did my personal research using the above scam site detectors to make sure it was legit and paying .

Finger Geek

Verified member
Making money online can be legitimate or illegitimate depending on the individual involved
That is the right answer needed for that question. There diverse ways to make money online. It only depends on the individual to choose if to make money legitimately or illegitimately.

I don't know about the illegitimate ways to make money but I will talk about the legitimate ways go make money online. There are many ways that we can make money online without scamming others. Like here on trendri forum. This is one legit way to make money online just by creating new post and posting replies. There are lots of people that makes money using this method and on some other websites as well.

Another way is doing surveys and completing offers. It is now history that there are surveys that are not available in some countries in which the citizen of the country will not be able to make money with survey. There are now many survey websites out there that supports each countries. Like in Nigeria that there were not surveys available, now has more than 5 websites to do surveys and get paid.

Another way is through affiliate marketing. I have never been successful with this method. But there are many people that are making cool money using this way. There are also many ways to make money online that I did not mention.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money on the internet there are several ways in which you can go about it and of course become very successful.

There are many businesses in which you venture into on the internet and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Over the years of me trying to make money on the internet, I have encountered a whole lot of things and I can say that when it come to online money making you need to be very consistent if you really want to be successful. Many people start online businesses and they abandon it halfway, anyone who have such mentality will probably not succeed on the Internet.

If you want to venture into affiliate marketing for example, there are several things you need to learn in order to become a successful affiliate marketer. This is the reason why knowledge is very important for anyone that really wants to make money on the internet because without it there is no way you are going to make money.

About your question whether money is a mandate or not; Money is very important for we to solve our problems on daily basis, because if you do not have money there is no way you are going to eat.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am very confident to tell you that it is possible to make legitimate money online. The truth is that you must be ready to put in a lot of work.

There is no legitimate ways of making money online that doesn't demand for beautiful thing some level of more before you start making consistent income with it.

The following are some of the ways in which you can make money online. just have to choose one that suits your lifestyle and stick with it until you start making consistent income.

Affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is a money making method in which you sell other people's products to make commission for yourself. You don't necessarily need to build a website before you start making money with affiliate marketing.

Freelancing.
Feelancing is another way to make you online if you have some did you have some digital skill you can sell in the marketplace.

You simply create an account on freelance marketplace and make money online. Lot of people will patronize you if you render quality services in the marketplace.

Virtual assistant.
virtual assistant can be the best option for you if you don't have any skills to make money online. You only need your computer system as well as Internet connection to start making money as a virtual assistant.

Rachael

Verified member
There are legitimate ways of making money online. The problem is that, there are few bad eggs who have made the system corrupt. The bad experiences encountered by people when they want to try making money online has made them dissolve in their minds that making money online is impossible but this is just myopic due to their ordeals. I have come across various legitimate ways of making money online and most of them is unfavorable either because of restrictions to my geographical setting or because of their payments method. It is a fact that most forums operating are paying their users and there are legitimate payment proofs to back up as evidence.

Before joining any site, I first of all go through the FAQs to check their genuineness and the payment proofs. I also check Google to get reviews before I engage by devoting my quality time and content. I have written some articles for a local site before the site crashed and I got paid twice before the setback occurred. Some people have been scammed by Ponzi schemes and Hyips and this might give them the perception to see making money online as unreal but this should not limit our exploration.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All these things will depend on the individual and their decision about online business personally , I have seen a lot of online business and I have known how some of them work and some I did not know how they work . it is left for me to choose the best one with higher profit and concentrate in that one to my full knowledge and understanding .

I do not just choose any business to start earning from just like that but I have to go through the learning process so as to understand how it works and if this can be done perfectly and I am really good at a particular online business I believe the possibility of earning will be much.

Online business is just the same like offline business and in whatever online business you are interested you have to choose the one that can possibly exist for a longer period of time . I think it's not all online business that can stay for a longer period of time some may easilybe taken over by technology in the future some are even be more profitable than others depending on the one you have chosen. It's now left for us to decide.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much we have the legit ones, we also have the illegitimate ones. We only need to focus on the legit ones because it can even fetch us more money than the illegitimate ones.

Generally, to make money online, there is need to be consistent with it. Even if you desire to make money in am illgitimate way, You still need consistency and dedication.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Technological advancements have paved ways for several opportunities that are continuously abound in giving people a way of sustaining themselves , even when the government of their countries may have failed them so much by not providing them with opportunities which they can use to make money and keep themselves financially healthy .

Only someone who is doubting and doesn't know what he or she is doing but still doubt the potential that are available in making money online activities .

On a personal note , I see making money online activities as something that somebody can even decide to do with the whole of their lifetime , and not do anything bad to make money .

It is all about knowing where you're coming from and where you are heading to .

When you are able to set your priorities right and do what is expected of you , you will be able to figure out the fact that there are just so many opportunities available which you can use to make so much money than you ever thought possible .

This is a major reason why no individual show and I mean the potential that are available in making money online activities .

Lucky090

Is making Make money a mandate?
I love to share my opinion on above question tags.

Living on earth starting from child birth till he grew up and die is all about making money and trying to stay connected with one another to Wich in this aspect money is very vital.I can limit my thoughts Before Christ BC,because I don't think philosophers have viewed and review that aspect that since then money is involved, but I believed that saying wich says before everything, there'sa starting point. Let's consider After Christ and the present situation.In these days money is everything, why I said so is because with money now you can have treated good health, good shelter and even happiness love, though it's said money can't buy happiness but I assure you money can buy happiness in this our world of today. When you get money through the right Chanel, happiness is going to be your blood, with that money every thing you so will prosper, talking about getting love my brothers ,you can buy a girls love and cage her in your love world resting on Money.one will be thinking how do I get money in the right way?

Making money online is indeed one way of getting legit money, no ritual and isn't yahoo yahoo.we make money online steady by surving into different plartform that pays, taking risks to wich succeed and sometimes fall into wrong hands.Juat as now we make money online in this forum, we didn't invest with money or any sacrifice and that makes what we earn here blessedand legit.i will leave you my fellow brothers in hustle with a question, do you think we live for making money to have a good life?
Please I need the secret!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, it is possible to make money online. However, there are many things that you may need to consider before you make money online.

Making money online is a gradual process

In many cases, you may need to be patient if you actually want to make money online. You may need to learn a skill and master it in a perfect manner before you start making money online. This may take some time.

Making money online requires you to acquire skills

If you really want to make a good sum of money online, then you must possess some kind of skill. You can become a writer. You have to learn how to write and learn grammar. So, the importance of learning skills can never be overlooked.

Finding legitimate opportunities

If you want to earn money online, then it is very important for you to never fall for scam sites. Many people get scammed online and they start thinking that it is not possible to make money online, which is not true.

Payment methods

This is also a very important thing. You must make sure that you work with a website that supports the payment processor of your choice. There are many websites that have a specific payment processor that may not be supported in your country.