What is the most unique and legitimate way of making money online with your mobile phone

johnson6752

There are thousands of smartphone apps that can help you earn extra money as a side hustle, part-time job, or something to do in your spare time.
The majority of these apps aren't going to make you rich. You can, however, put money in your pocket by doing incredibly easy chores with your hand.
I've picked the 5 Best Mobile Apps that Pay Real Money after conducting a significant study.
What Are These Mobile Apps That Pay Real Money??
What is the price of this mobile app?
How Did We Choose the Top 5 Mobile Money-Making Apps?
The 5 Best Real Money Mobile Apps

#1. Taking survey.
While waiting for the bus, on your lunch break, or even while vegging on the couch, Survey Junkie is a legitimate method to earn money.
I love to start making money with Survey Junkie as soon as I get up. Joining is 100% free and simple.
Once you've signed up, you may start taking surveys on the go, from anywhere on your phone (it takes less than a minute).
In comparison to other mobile apps, Survey Junkie allows you to earn the most money in the least period of time.
#2Swagbucks
Swagbucks is well-known for being a leading site for taking surveys and earning money in exchange for your input. They give you access to tens of thousands of paid survey opportunities every day.
They also provide a variety of ways to make money while buying online. That's all there is to it. In your spare time, simply push a few buttons, and voila! You've withdrawn your funds!
Swagbucks is a high-paying survey site where you may make money from your phone and receive paid in the form of PayPal or gift cards.
You have the potential to influence decision-makers from famous corporations and organizations with each online survey.

#3 Piggvest.
Piggyvest is a web-based investment and savings application that helps people manage and grow their money. PiggyVest has launched as a mobile saving platform under the name PiggyBank only a few years ago.
The website's services were renamed PiggyVest in April 2019, and since then, they've been providing both investment and savings chances to the site's many users.
Piggyvest also allows its users to profit from the interest they receive in their savings. According to the platform, Piggyvest now has over 350,000 customers who save and invest billions of naira each month, allowing them to keep track of their finances in a straightforward and successful manner.
#4Opinion Rewards on Google
This is for you, the vociferous readers. The Google Opinion Rewards app, which is sponsored by the world's most popular search engine, is a must-have for anyone looking to make money from their smartphone by getting paid to share their opinions.
Download the survey app and complete brief surveys about everything from hotels to TV series to merchants when you have some free time. Consider this scenario: you're in line at the bank, waiting for the bus, or using the restroom. You'll be rewarded with Google Play credits or PayPal for each survey you complete. You'll be paid somewhere between $0.10 and $1 depending on the survey.
#5Neighbor App is a mobile application that allows you to communicate with your neighbors.
By keeping other people's possessions in their spare home space, neighbors gain passive money. If you have a shed, closet, or attic that you don't use, this application can help you generate passive cash.
Renting out your room, like any other form of passive income, necessitates an initial investment of effort. Neighbor, on the other hand, undertakes the majority of the legwork for you by connecting you with local tenants.
You'll create a listing, and tenants will submit applications to rent your space. You have 48 hours to review the profile of the candidate, ask questions, and make a decision. If you do not react within that time frame, your reservation will be instantly canceled.
If a renter seeking a long-term lease comes along, you might be able to make some passive income by renting out your empty area each month.

Conclusion
Mobile app money has become a lot easier in recent years, with mobile apps allowing you to earn money online while doing simple tasks.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me I mostly use my Mobile phone for posting on sites. Before now I was also using it to get coins from faucets but it's be long I did that. So I'm using it to work here on trendri, beermoney forum and bizdustry.

I think the sites you have mentioned here is mostly for survey taking which does not work with a lot of countries. I would have loved to be taking the surveys since it comes with better pay but it just unfortunate that it doesn't work with the 3rd world countries.

But it is great that we can work online now with our phones a lot of warning sites are Mobile friendly now so it isn't until one owns a laptop before money can be made. With developed countries there are so many apps and sites you can make money from using your mobile phone.

Rachael

Verified member
There are may unique and legitimate ways of making money online which makes me wonder why people would go so far to same others of their hard earned money. Everyone is looking for ways to make money and as such, it is so unfair to take from others in an illegal way. The most frequent way to earn good amount of money online is by having a skill. There are may people who are working online on a full-time basis. I have a friend who started working online on a full-time basis six years ago by trading cryptocurrencies, you can imagine how long people have been working online and when then, I never fathomed nor have the mindset that one day, I would also work online.

There are also challenges involved while working online just like there are problems in working offline as well. We can make money online by; trading cryptocurrencies, Forex trading; which demands highly skilled individuals who can bear the risk, trade with technicality devoid of emotions, freelancing which contains many types of skills which can be offered to clients such as; translation, content creation, social media advertising, graphics design, coding, web development, brand influencing and lots more.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Just like I always say your ability and choice to make money online could differ from another person depending on your taste and preference , the internet by itself has put together varieties and numerous numbers of ways , categories , and strategies which an individual can monetize his or her time , energy , and phone resources in order to earn a considerable amount of money online . And to join the group or class of individuals making money online you have to first of all choose a particular category of online strategy in order to make money online . An individual who love making money online by filling out surveys should not expect another person who love making money online by engaging in the act of affiliate marketing to also indulge in filling out surveys , we must understand that what a particular person cherishes maybe what another person detests , and what may seems as a unique and legitimate way to make money online by a particular person , may be seen as the hardest and the most cumbersome way to make money online by another person .

Affiliate marketing , freelancing , dropshipping , report an article writing , report an article transcribing , and apps and product reviewing are considered to be some not all of the various categories and ways an individual can indulge in so as to make money online .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Normally phone are not supposed to be used to make money online. But because of the fact that people can write content with their phone and engage in some simple activities make it really possible for people to use their mobile phone to make money. Most online business as I understand are not really suitable for mobile phones such as freelancing and others like affilliate marketing.

If I am interested to engage in any type of online business that does not need a laptop, probably I will engaged in the type of business that deals with writing only. Because that's the only type of business you can do without having to look for a way to get a laptop. Even with the writing itself , if you are using a laptop it will make things very much easier for you because there are so many tools you can use that can really improve your writing skill.

Writing may not likely need a laptop, posting of content as we are doing here may not likely need a laptop and all these are the type of business you can do without a laptop as I understand ,they are profitable. Others are not really profitable without a laptop

Chibson

VIP Contributor
These are probably ways or methods for people who are not skilled to make money on the internet but the truth is that most of those apps or ventures will not really pay you any tangible amount of money but with consistency you can make something out of them.

Some of the best ways in which you can make money currently on the internet especially if you are not skilled are;

Paid to post: there are a lot of paid to post platforms you can venture into and make some good amount of money for yourself but you really need to be very consistent in order to make something tangible. Some of those platforms are not really worth it but there are some you can make cool amount of money. This particular platform for example is one of the best paid to post platforms anyone can work on and make some cool amount of money for him or herself..

Survey: taking online survey is one of the coolest way of making money on the internet especially if you are in tier-1 countries like USA or UK. People who are there that are interested in making money from taking online surveys actually find it very easy because there are a lot of them there.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There at many unique ways of making money with your phone you can also blog with your phone though blogging is mainly done with laptop but you can Also earn and create website and AdSense account with your phone and earn by driving traffic to your blog its very simple if you're the type that can refer very well you can make alot with banking apps like branch app, lcredit, easy money, etc and earn money per referrals.

Another way is by working as a freelancer not every freelancing jobs require you to do graphic designing or things that can only be done with PC (laptop) you can also like Facebook groups and earn from it on nairaworkers.

Kendy

Verified member
Thank you so much for taking your time to give us ways in which we could earn money legitimately. If these steps could be adopted by everyone, then it would be a better world to live in but sadly, it is impossible because some other person's would always look for faster and easier way to make money illegally. To add to all the ideas you have penned down, the most active way of earning money online is by having a skill, and creatively using the skill to page ways for you. The first time I started out online, I had faced a lot of challenges, coupled with the fact that I was busy investing in the wrong sites which at each loss, I was demoralized and affected psychologically.

I have been in situations where I lost my whole savings to fraudsters which have me an experience and also an insight that making money demands caution and principles. Pointing out diverse ways of making money legitimately online, we have; freelancing, where you offer services to clients and get paid in return, trading online which is majorly divided into crypto and Go trading, affiliate marketing, which involves advertising of products while you get commissions.