Earn Money How is Someone paid on trendri?

MNelly

I would like to know all the information about earning on Trendri ..
What is someone supposed to do and how much per day can you Earn ?
Is it in coins or dollars ?
And where should I see my balance or Earnings?
Withdrawals through what ?
Any other similar forum like Trendri?
Someone Please explain

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Good day. I think you make money from this particular forum when you comment on topics or let me say, threads. As a new member, I don't think you can make money because you need to make like 20 comments and the admin will activate you to start making money from your comments and threads. Before you make any comment on any Post make sure it is up to 50 characters and your threads about 75 characters or more. if you are residing in Nigeria you can withdraw through your bank but if you are outside Nigeria, you can withdraw through PayPal or binance pay.
I hope this helped.

danielradnitz

Good day. I think you make money from this particular forum when you comment on topics or let me say, threads. As a new member, I don't think you can make money because you need to make like 20 comments and the admin will activate you to start making money from your comments and threads. Before you make any comment on any Post make sure it is up to 50 characters and your threads about 75 characters or more. if you are residing in Nigeria you can withdraw through your bank but if you are outside Nigeria, you can withdraw through PayPal or binance pay.
I hope this helped.
Thank you very much for this wonderful explanation because I have been wondering how to actually earn from trendi?

uforwealth

Verified member
You will start earning ,once the number of your posts or threads when calculated together, reach 20.After this number of posts or threads you will start earning.

To earn from your posts or comments , each of your posts or comments must comprise 50 words at least , not 50 characters as said by my colleague.

As for the thread, it must consist of minimum number of 150 words, not 150 characters otherwise, you won't earn a cent.

To ascertain the number of your words, use wordcounter.io