How important are the qualities of determination and persistence towards making money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In some of my previous written thread I have always emphasized why an individual who want to make money online or offline must always be determined and persistent in his quest and intention of making money . Making money is definitely not easy and to succeed in your quest an intention to make money you must endeavour to be determined and persistent in your actions . When you're determined and persistent to make money online or offline little mistakes and errors committed will no doubt stop you from accomplishing your dreams and vision . According to research and surveys conducted on wealthy and Rich individuals today , one of the similar common things that they always have in common when they are asked the question , what exactly lead to their financial successfulness ? They usually answer that it was as a result of their persistence and determination attitude that really paid them off to continue in their quest and dreams to be financially free .

Be determined and persistent in the course of process of making money will not make us lose our intentions when we stumble on a particular mistake on errors , rather it will let us have a proper view of this mistakes and errors and we will view our errors and mistakes as stepping Stones to our success rather than incapability and failures .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I totally like the part where you mention that if an individual to make money he or she must be persistent and determine in his quest and action to make money so as to succeed . We know that money is a scare resources and for individual to make money he must be industrious and hard-working . When someone is not industrious and hard-working so what the act of making money online possibilities are that individual may end up not making any money at all and to prove that you are hardworking and industrious in your quest and intention to make money you must be determined and persistent .

When you believe in something and you have full hope and trust that such thing will be and will turn out to be without any doubt , we are always moved never to be sidetracked by any activity so as to kill our motivation to achieve that thing . Same is also applied to the motivation that we need to make money we must not allow little errors and mistakes committed in our quest of making money online or offline to become our major insecurities rather we must do it as stepping Stones to success because nothing good and rewarding comes easy .

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Persistence and determination are the gate keepers of success, we can hardly get anywhere near success if we don't embody such qualities, they're very easy to type and talk about but very hard to implement, you have to be an iron man to be able to stay determined in the quest to achieve your goals.

Life is tough already, so setting any goal on top of that is really crazy, distractions are everywhere and very hard to escape from.

Staying persistent needs a herculean level of discipline, this is achievable by setting goals that are easy to achieve at first, for example instead starting with a goal of 100 push-ups a day, you start with just 10, and build momentum, 10 push ups are relatively easy compared to 100 and you won't feel much burden doing 10,which makes it achievable.

After building an initial momentum you can scale to 20 and within some time you'll be doing 100 push ups, so it's all about starting small and keeping an eye on the big goal, slow and steady will surely win the race.

I know aiming big feels good but the problem is, it's hard to achieve and even harder to sustain.

Kendy

Verified member
Determination and persistence is my watchword when it comes to making money but this does not mean that if a job is so demeaning and my services is not being appreciated that I ought to remain there forever. My personality is positioned in a way that, in any place I find myself, my best is what you should expect and each day, striving to do a better job is my anthem but if at the end of it, an employer still look for obvious ways to deduct my salary or ridicule me, then I would live because my esteem is one thing I'd never allow anyone to step on because you are an employer.

Determination has what has kept my ability going because when there is no one to help me and when someone who should be of little help to me keeps on complaining constantly and wants me to practically live my life for them because they are doing something for me like paying of tuition. It becomes a burden to me because if the money was available, there would be no one to bother me or go as far as threatening me for no reason. To me, making money is not a choice but a force and this is the energy that keeps me going.

Ajebo25

Verified member
If you are really a determined person then you can make a lot of money online because there are many people who work Online daily without determination and this make them to use the threshold which they have wanted to reach daily or weekly and makes a loss for them at the end of the month or week working online requires a lot of motivation and mindset that sometimes when you just get tired of working online but you need to keep pushing you need something to make you keep going all you need to do is think of where you're going and not where you're coming from think of how much you want to make and what you want to use the money for and what you are going to gain after using the money to do the same.

Determination is always good when it comes to making money online because if you are determined to make money online there's nothing you can do if you are determined to do anything there is nothing that you can't achieve on this earth because determination is very good all you need to do is work towards your goal and they will achieve it

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You are on point! The key to success is hard work and dedication. If you want to succeed in your business, then you must be determined enough to work very hard and never give up. This determination will help you achieve success in your business. One of the most important traits that anyone needs to have in order to succeed is perseverance. Persistence means "the act of continuing to do something or persist in doing something". It is related to determination because they are often seen together, but they are different terms. Persistence means that one keeps trying after failure. Determination means that one decides on a goal and works towards it with patience and perseverance through hard work and dedication.

There is a saying that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It's true that you can always find someone who will tell you how to do something right, but it's also true that you can always find someone who will tell you how to do something wrong. The key to success is also knowing what you want and going after it relentlessly. If you don't know what your goals are, then it's easy for others to convince you otherwise - "don't waste your time", "you're not smart enough", "it's not worth the effort". But if you know what the goal is, then it becomes so much easier to convince yourself that it's worth the effort.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The most important quality that you need to make money is determination and persistence. These two qualities are the main pillars of success in life. If you are not determined and persistent enough then you will never get what you want or achieve your goals.

My friend's dad used to say that “your mind can make anything happen”. This was his way of telling me that I should always think positive as well as negative about my future. He also told me that if I wanted something bad enough, then no matter how unlikely it seemed, I would be able to do it too.

He had a very good business background and he knew what it meant to work hard. He used to tell me that even though he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he never let it go to his head but instead worked hard every day so that he could make more money for himself and his family than anyone else did in the same industry at that time. It took him almost 20 years before he finally managed to make enough money for himself and his family without having to worry about where their next meal was coming from because his parents were living off savings from when they were younger.