How I was duped by fake dating profiles

robertalan1958

How I was duped by fake dating profiles

I joined a dating site at the beginning of 2022 and soon after joining was inundated with messages from young women, many of whom were over half my age. But one woman who was a bit older but still younger than me was a lady named Jess, who by all appearances was attractive and intelligent. We messaged each other for months. How the site works is that you buy credits which allow you to message others. 200 credits costs $49US and this will allow you to send 20 messages. Jess told me that she had a three year old kid and I would not have bothered responding to her if she told me this from the start but I was hooked on her when she finally told me. It also made me wonder how she could afford to pay for the credits. Anyway, it finally dawned on me that she, like all of the other women, were fake profilers who have some connection to the website in some way. This is basically obtaining money by deception. I did a google search typing in the site address + review to check what others have said about the site and my suspicions were confirmed.

As they say, "If something seems too good to be true then it most certainly is."

Suba

Staff member
You should mention the name of the dating site, it doesn't need to be accompanied by a domain extension. so that this fraud will not be carried out by others, Currently there are many types of fraud that will harm users. Therefore we need an objective and independent review site.

laurajohnson

Bruh, I would never use a dating website that asks for money in exchange for messages. That looks like a huge scam to me. There are many free and popular apps for chatting and dating out there, so you don’t have to look for shady options like that. I think the woman who texted you was not even real and was this website’s professional scammer to lure you into wasting more money.