How El Salvador's tourism grow after bitcoin adoption

Flow-er

The procedure taken by El Salvador in the adoption of bitcoin is worth emulating. During the adoption process, the president, Nayib Bukele faced lot of criticism. I salute his unrelenting effort towards making the bitcoin a legal tender. What impressed me most was the way he answered the questions thrown at him by the critics during a press briefing. That was when I believed that the project would be very successful.

You could recall that protesters flooded the street of El Salvador chanting for the Removal of the bitcoin law that was passed. Still, the government remain unwavered and still continue to pursue her cause. Now, the critics have started using Bitcoin when they saw the potentials in the king coin.

The recent development in El Salvador was the 10% increase in tourism since the adoption of bitcoin. You could imagine the percentage increase that tourism will record if bitcoin is one year old in the country. This is one of the development that was synonymous with the bitcoin adoption.

The figure was arrived at when a poll was conducted and it was found out that the tourism alongside other cryptocurrencies witnessed a tremendous growth and that was a landslide achievement.

Shaf

Verified member
While it seems too much to understand, cryptocurrency would be a force to reckon with in the future. The development and technological advancements taking place on blockchains, the metaverse especially would see many people use it to make life easier.

On the tourism frontier, ease of transaction would definitely make any country that adopts cryptocurrency attractive. It also shows that they're open to change and adaptation which people there days are on the lookout for.

Flow-er

While it seems too much to understand, cryptocurrency would be a force to reckon with in the future. The development and technological advancements taking place on blockchains, the metaverse especially would see many people use it to make life easier.

On the tourism frontier, ease of transaction would definitely make any country that adopts cryptocurrency attractive. It also shows that they're open to change and adaptation which people there days are on the lookout for.
The level of adoption and the traction it garnered are pointers that cryptocurrency is a force to reckon with. The evidences seen in El Salvador is more than enough reasons why bitcoin would make a remarkable impact on the economy. I am very sure that do many countries would want to emulate El Salvador and it will be a very good news for the crypto world.