El Salvador buys 500 more Bitcoins

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The Motto of "Buy The Dip" is always sthrengthning during market crash and not "Panic sale". El Salvador wasn't going to miss the chance.

The bitcoin market is in horrible stage of Bloodbath; nonetheless, now is an excellent time to invest.

El Salvador's President, Naib Bukele took the advantage of it, he has purchased another 500 bitcoins for $31,780, bringing the country's total bitcoin reserve to cross 2k BTC.
Screenshot_20220510-173157_Twitter.jpg

Naib Bukele has taken the position of transferring the El Salvador treasury from dollars to bitcoin with every market slump since bitcoin became legal tender in the country last year.

Although bitcoin mining is also carried out in El Salvador using renewable energy derived from the country's volcanoes; however, it is not known how many bitcoins have been minted by them so far?

The United States, the International Monetary Fund, and other opponents of cryptocurrencies are opposing Naib Bukele's determination to significantly transform the economy, but Bukele is certain about his decision.​

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you believe in the power of cryptocurrencies and believe that the crypto market will grow in the future, this is the time to flex your muscles in buying crypto. The current price of bitcoin is $32K, back in November, it was $69K The price of bitcoin has gone down by more than 50 percent from its all-time high price. Not just bitcoin, Ethereum, and all other crypto coins have done so low that those who believe in crypto have the opportunity to make a lot of money by investing in crypto once the market starts improving. Sadly, small investors like us who are in limited funds cannot make use of this bearish market even though we believe that this is a temporary situation and will gain value in the recent future. I am not panic selling, I am holding my crypto even though I have lost 66 percent of the money with my crypto investment. I started buying ADA when it was $2.56, the last time I bought ADA, it was $1.10 and now the price is 66 cents, you can imagine how much money I lost. I began buying Matic when it was $2 and now it is 94 cents.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Relax, we all lose money in the recent crash, only the newbies who buyer before that little rise are winners (for now). There is still no guarantee, but all these are going to rise, this is happening every time. When we buy, we accept the market risk. Now we must HODL for right time.

Nayib Bukele's one more Bitcoin rain forecast was that it will reach 100k this year, it seems impossible, maybe this year BTC will keep fighting bears, and so does other cryptocurrencies. We just have time to buy crypto if we can. I am still waiting and invest some money in crypto this month end.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Relax, we all lose money in the recent crash, only the newbies who buyer before that little rise are winners (for now). There is still no guarantee, but all these are going to rise, this is happening every time. When we buy, we accept the market risk. Now we must HODL for right time.

Nayib Bukele's one more Bitcoin rain forecast was that it will reach 100k this year, it seems impossible, maybe this year BTC will keep fighting bears, and so does other cryptocurrencies. We just have time to buy crypto if we can. I am still waiting and invest some money in crypto this month end.
Alot of people are seriously losing. Even my little investment in cryptocurrency is going down and Is seriously depreciating. I have an expert that actually predicted about the price movement this year , but sometimes most of their prediction are not always accurate but at least to 75 percent accuracy. Most times they will always give a prediction and it would be true and sometimes It does not come to pass. Because of this I pay less interest to their prediction even when I saw vividly how they were analysing about how the whole year will be .

I should have just listen to what they were saying and widraw some of my money at the early stage of this year because that is exactly when the bear market sets in . Most cryptocurrency has dropped by almost 75% and that is exactly what they predicted .

The funny thing is that , I don't really have enough money to buy more because this is just the perfect time for people to accommodate the most important cryptocurrency , it seems like the bull market will eventually set in . But when this will happen is what we do not know.