How Easy is it to Establish Your Career in Freelancing

Mika

VIP Contributor
Freelancing means you sell your services to companies, businesses, or even individuals without being on their payroll. Freelancing means you work on short-term contracts or task-based contracts without being a staff for the companies or businesses you are working for.

As a freelancer, you can start looking for freelancing jobs or start selling your freelancing services through freelancing marketplaces. Some of the popular options are Fiverr, Upwork, 99Designs, Freelancer, SEOClerks, People Per Hour, etc.

If you want to establish a career in freelancing you need to answer this question: How easy is it to establish your career in freelancing?

Based on my personal experience, it is not easy to build a career as a freelancer, however, it is not impossible either.

You need to be highly skilled

You need to have multiple skills

You need to persistently work on multiple platforms

You need to keep your rates to the lowest possible rate.

You need to build your authority by blogging and vlogging

Hmm i really want to go into freelancing. I know for a fact that it is not easy at all, i have seen so many persons who claim they have been trying and trying. The few efforts i have put in has made me realize that it is not easy at all. I have come across persons who have spent alot just to buy courses or materials needed to succeed in freelancing. Let's see how 2023 goes though, i want to focus on my self 2023.

Freelancing as an online career is not an easy thing. That is just the reality we need to understand before we embark on the journey to make money as a freelancer . When you are interested to make money this way you need to also understand that you have to spend a lot of your time on advertisement and probably to get high rating before you think of making money on the platform since most of the job on freelance platform are being offered to people based on their rating and their level.
This implies that to be at high chance of making money as a freelancer you must be looking for every way to increase your rading and your level at the same time.

Another thing that will help you is being expert in the skill you are offering and no matter the little money you are being paid , try as much as possible to deliver the best quality service.