How do you manage your time to meet target online, daily?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Managing one's time to make money online everyday, and most especially meeting one's daily target can be tense and difficult. It's not surprising that many of us have what we do offline to augment our online earnings.

However, even if you don't particularly have anything you do offline, if all your earnings comes from online daily or at the end of every month from your online earnings, you are definitely not working on just one single site, we have myriads of sites we work on everyday, and we all know how tasking it could be, to earn from one site now and in the few minutes, move to the other site.

Apparently, managing that time consistently can be overwhelming most times, that we may want to relent our hands from the phone and be done with lol! But when we put the responsibilities we shoulder into consideration, the bills that needs to paid at the end of every month, we may perhaps, tend not to be discouraged by being tired or by being uncomfortable, due to management of time. What brings us money is making use of precious time fervently, if we misused our time, we might lose money. As they say; "Time is money".

How do you manage your time consistently online, even as there are plethora of responsibilities and activities for us out there...?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You are right it's so difficult switching from one site to the other. Sometimes you even prefer working on the same site you are used to everyday. For me I try to execute those tasks that are easy and also pay well after that I switch to another site and do the same thing so after covering all the sites I can go back and start again , the hard ones but this time I set alarm so as not to over use my time on a particular site, but then I work more or sites that pay more.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To manage time very well and achieve one aim and objective there need to be self discipline because to meet up with time is not so easy at all. At time one need to plan very well so as to achieve that aim.
One need to work very hard to be able to achieve and make good money online. Time is very important as a soul to the body so one need to manage very well.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Time is an asset, when lost it can never be recovered, hence we should take time seriously and not with a kid gloves. Time management is an essential factor that must be put into consideration in everything we do. When one is working either online or offline we should work with time and ensure all the target we have set out for our daily task is met in good time. The major ingredient we require when working online is discipline and dedication. We must recognise that time management is very important to achieve our set out target in carrying out task online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
One of the main function of online business now especially paid to post website is just the ability for you to post on spare time. For me I don't really have to manage my time so much to be able to reach my daily packet limit , if I have a lot of time in a day I will be able to post but if there is no time there is nothing that I can do.. it is not every day that I have to reach my daily target limit , there are a lot of other offline activities that may also take my time which may not allowed me to engage online properly

For me since I can be able to work on spare time then definitely I can also be able to post any time I am capable..

Sometimes if I do not have time to do it on the day preferably I may also like to do it at night if also don't have anything to do at that period of time.. there are a lot of activities in my life so I may not be able to organise my time properly to suit everything I do at the same time..I only post if I have Chance.

E

eldavis

Time management can be pretty difficult, before what I normally do is to set a target for the day, cause I have so many things I need to attend to, so I just set a target no matter how long it takes me to get to these target, as long I make it in that day then am good to go. recently I have more activities offline which makes it pretty hard to actually cope, so there are days where am not able to meet up at all.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You are right it's so difficult switching from one site to the other. Sometimes you even prefer working on the same site you are used to everyday. For me I try to execute those tasks that are easy and also pay well after that I switch to another site and do the same thing so after covering all the sites I can go back and start again , the hard ones but this time I set alarm so as not to over use my time on a particular site, but then I work more or sites that pay more.
Timing is a good factor as it makes us to be able to control our activities within time. Moving from one site to the other doesn't seem easy though, as you would need to make the best out of them, if not, you will just waste the precious time without achieving and realising your daily target.

Just as you have claimed, sticking to few legit sites is the best method. Maybe two or three sites in a day, so you can manage your time efficiently.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Time management can be pretty difficult, before what I normally do is to set a target for the day, cause I have so many things I need to attend to, so I just set a target no matter how long it takes me to get to these target, as long I make it in that day then am good to go. recently I have more activities offline which makes it pretty hard to actually cope, so there are days where am not able to meet up at all.
Time management is indeed very difficult sometimes, especially when we have bulky of things to attend to offline. But when we find ourselves in this position, we just need to rearrange our goals, so we can make the best use of 24hrs available to us in a day. We definitely know what's mostly important to us, then we cut away what's not really important, for us to meet up.

Caramelle

I have set a daily online earning target but I'm quite flexible when it comes to my schedule because I have offline concerns to attend to, including a part-time job. I used to just work on a single site but this year, I want to explore more online earning opportunities to make up for the dry seasons on my top-earning site. I don't find it easy to move between sites and platforms but I'm adjusting and I'm getting closer to my target. The advantage of having multiple sites to work on is that I am unlikely to be idle and unproductive.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have set a daily online earning target but I'm quite flexible when it comes to my schedule because I have offline concerns to attend to, including a part-time job. I used to just work on a single site but this year, I want to explore more online earning opportunities to make up for the dry seasons on my top-earning site. I don't find it easy to move between sites and platforms but I'm adjusting and I'm getting closer to my target. The advantage of having multiple sites to work on is that I am unlikely to be idle and unproductive.​
Having myriads of sites is reasonable to a great extent because with that, you will be able to earn very well but the major thing that matters most when you have multiple sites to earn from, is scheduling your time to earn. To switch from one site to the other can be very tasking and demanding. That's why we should just have 2 to 3 sites that are legit.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Time is an asset, when lost it can never be recovered, hence we should take time seriously and not with a kid gloves. Time management is an essential factor that must be put into consideration in everything we do. When one is working either online or offline we should work with time and ensure all the target we have set out for our daily task is met in good time. The major ingredient we require when working online is discipline and dedication. We must recognise that time management is very important to achieve our set out target in carrying out task online.
You have said it all! Time is money as they say, and it's precious. Of course it is, because without enough time, we won't be able to make reasonable amount of money online or offline. The major problem battling most earners who engage in working on plenty of sites, is time management. That's why it's pertinent to keep our circle of sites low.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
One of the main function of online business now especially paid to post website is just the ability for you to post on spare time. For me I don't really have to manage my time so much to be able to reach my daily packet limit , if I have a lot of time in a day I will be able to post but if there is no time there is nothing that I can do.. it is not every day that I have to reach my daily target limit , there are a lot of other offline activities that may also take my time which may not allowed me to engage online properly

For me since I can be able to work on spare time then definitely I can also be able to post any time I am capable..

Sometimes if I do not have time to do it on the day preferably I may also like to do it at night if also don't have anything to do at that period of time.. there are a lot of activities in my life so I may not be able to organise my time properly to suit everything I do at the same time..I only post if I have Chance.
Well pinpointed! Apparently, we can't kill ourselves just because we want to reach earning target for the day. However, we need to know that, some people's really don't have anything they do offline, most of their earnings comes from online work they do everyday. The only advantage you and I have is because something else is offline that brings in money for us. If we don't have, definitely we would have to schedule our time to earn better online unless you don't want to earn money.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
If I am going to be honest, I can’t really say that I am good at time management because as hard as I always try, I still get to find myself being late to the occasion. Just Incase there are some official tips that really do work, I would really appreciate it if anyone could be so nice enough to let me know about it. There was a particular day I planned to be at some place before 2pm in the afternoon, in all seriousness, I was so prepared for the event because I determined to
be there on time but unfortunately for some reason I still ended up getting there late.

Richee84

Managing time to meet daily target is quite very difficult to do more especially if a person has his or her own work that occupy their time. For those that are strictly into online business, it will be a little bit easy for them to meet their daily target as they will have more time to do their task and earn more money online. The only thing here is for those that are work to spend less time online and earn the little they can rather than allowing their daily task to affect their personal work.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well pinpointed! Apparently, we can't kill ourselves just because we want to reach earning target for the day. However, we need to know that, some people's really don't have anything they do offline, most of their earnings comes from online work they do everyday. The only advantage you and I have is because something else is offline that brings in money for us. If we don't have, definitely we would have to schedule our time to earn better online unless you don't want to earn money.
It is one of the best way to make money most especially on your free time , But to be very serious if I can be able to get an offline business that are really paying me well I'd rather prefer to engage in offline business with better payment compared to online business and with that I can still engage in online activities for the main purpose of still making some money, this is likely to happen only after I am done from the University because I may not be able to take any online job or responsibilities when I still needs a lot of times to attend to my academic activities..

Online business is really suitable for student because you may have enough opportunity to make money from your spare time , this would really help you to do a lot of things and to pay your school fees and buy other materials that you may need in your schooling system.

I have a lot of people out there who depends on online earning as their only source of income but some of them consider it to be a boring business because the only have to stay at home throughout the whole day without even going out to meet people some of them even consider it as something that really makes them to be lazy.

Mellorando

Banned
Time management is using the hours in your workday to your full advantage. This means optimizing the amount of time in a day to be as productive as possible.
Simply put, it is getting more work done, of better quality, in less time. It is coordinating your responsibilities to maximize your effectiveness and productivity. Being good at managing your time will help you avoid stress and produce high-quality work.
SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely) are a great way to add some structure to your personal time management strategy. SMART goals ensure that you are going to attain the goals you set because they are well calculated and thought out. If you want to get better at time management, these are some questions you can ask yourself to ensure that every item in your to-do list is a SMART goal.
Also If you have regular one-on-ones with your manager, you can use these meetings to define weekly priorities and ensure that you’re using your time efficiently.A simple and great way to start is by making a list of tasks that require your immediate attention. Create a list at the end of every workday of the items you need to complete the next day. It’s not so much about ticking the most items off of your list but marking off the highest priority task at hand. If timing allows it, touch-base with your manager (even if it’s via email or Slack) to ensure you’ve addressed all of the urgent tasks that need to be completed and that the order of priority is appropriate.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the truth is that it is not really easy to manage one's time very well but of course it is very important factor. Your inability to manage your time very well will definitely make you not to meet your targets on daily basis. A lot of us have many things in which we do offline and in that case we have to look for ways in which we can do our offline work and also make some few dollars on daily basis from different platforms. one thing I do to manage my time very well as a student is to have a comprehensive timetable and follow it strictly. The truth is that making a time table alone is not enough because if you're not disciplined enough to follow it strictly you will definitely not succeed at the end of the day. discipline is one thing that you must cultivate in order to effectively manage your time on daily basis. I also have some few things I do offline and in that case I bring out morning hours to work on if few paid to post platforms and in the night also. I also make time table for my reading time.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Managing time is really hectic to be honest I'm battling with that too, Sometimes I create schedules on my calendar and I hit my target but sometimes no matter how hard i stry it ill be very difficult to attain, well, I think it all boils down to the kind of activities that one do, for example as a student you can plan your schedule around your lectures and you'll be fine but as a graduate there's a lot of things going on, so it's best if one just cut down unnecessary things and focus on the most important stuff, then try to be as realistic as possible when setting your reminders, it will really help.

obbypole

Managing one's time to make money online everyday, and most especially meeting one's daily target can be tense and difficult. It's not surprising that many of us have what we do offline to augment our online earnings.

However, even if you don't particularly have anything you do offline, if all your earnings comes from online daily or at the end of every month from your online earnings, you are definitely not working on just one single site, we have myriads of sites we work on everyday, and we all know how tasking it could be, to earn from one site now and in the few minutes, move to the other site.

Apparently, managing that time consistently can be overwhelming most times, that we may want to relent our hands from the phone and be done with lol! But when we put the responsibilities we shoulder into consideration, the bills that needs to paid at the end of every month, we may perhaps, tend not to be discouraged by being tired or by being uncomfortable, due to management of time. What brings us money is making use of precious time fervently, if we misused our time, we might lose money. As they say; "Time is money".

How do you manage your time consistently online, even as there are plethora of responsibilities and activities for us out there...?
thanks for this post man