How Do You Know Your Product Is Going to Blow Up The Market?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
How do you know if your product or an idea is going to blow up? Blow up in a sense that it starts selling a lot and makes you a lot of profits.

The key to blow up is you have people who cannot live without the product or service you are offering. When I say “people who cannot live without the product” I mean figuratively. I mean the people who believe or find the product or service you are offering is highly beneficial to them. If the product was to go away from the market, it would be a great disappointment for them.

The key to build a product that blows up the market is to find a product that fits the market. In other words, you have a product that the market absolutely wants it and solves their great needs. In that cause, you have something that really has traction, it has wings and it can take up.

Therefore, you need to get to that Product Market Fit.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You cannot know if your product will go viral or not. If businesses knew this, all of the businesses will be successful; however, the success rate for businesses is very low. You can only assume that the product will become viral. Your assumptions can be based on a number of factors. There are a lot of reasons for a business failure and the wrong product is one of them. If the business does not come up with the right product, it is doomed to fail. However, sometimes even an average product can become successful with the right marketing strategy. Steve Jobs who is behind the products like Mac computers and iPhone did not succeed with Black Cube that has company manufactured after separating from Apple. Tech giant Google did not become successful with Google Plus, which it had launched as a direct competitor to Facebook. Even Google Duo, a voice calling service is not successful compared to other similar products.