How do you know a faucet is legit?

Shaf

Verified member
Even though the money you can make from faucets is not much, it can accumulate over a long period of time. Some people were earning a few hundred satoshis per faucet claim when Bitcoin was very low in price. The same is also true for Doge coin, and a lot of people accumulated it and held till it got attention and pumped.

It's worth it though to know beforehand if the faucet you want to use for such purposes actually has paid to it's members and will continue to do so.

How do you know a faucet is legit, and what do you watch out for specifically?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Most faucet websites are legit. Apart from the well known faucet websites that we all know that are legit. The best way that I know a faucet website is legit is when the website offers instant withdraw to faucetpay account or coinbase account. Most of them do show available coin to be withdrawn as faucet.

E

eldavis

It's pretty hard to tell if a faucet site or even any of these online earning sites are legit. The best thing to do is to watch our for the reviews of others, make your personal research about the site. Your second option is to actually try the site. I was once introduced to a facet site, the reviews said it was legit but after I joined I discovered that the review was wrong. As long as it's a free site to join, you can give it a try.