Is Faucet Pay . io still legit.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I disagree that it is still possible to mine cryptocurrencies like bitcoin , ethereum , and lite coin on the internet freely . Because most cryptocurrency mining apps or websites in the internet are scams and fraud . There is a slight possibility that there are still free , legit , paying , and easily accessible cryptocurrency mining websites and app in the internet . Do you in my early days of making money online , the website faucetpay . io was one of the cryptocurrency mining website I used to make money in cryptocurrency way back in the year 2017 to 2018 . While using this website I cash out a few dollar probably between $5 to $10 at the end of the week which was worth something during that time .

At around yesterday's evening , when I was about planning for tomorrow's thread to post on this website . The website faucetpay . io pops into my mind and so I decided to make a random research and review to know whether the website is still legit or even existing . It turns out that the website is still exit and is still legit no doubt , and also it stills pays its members . To be a member of this website you have to create a free account and verify it through your email . After the verification you can start mining any cryptocurrency of your choice , thereby making money online .

Ayeshabashir

Yes faucetpay is still legit and we can earn cryptocurrencies from here also .I don't know why you were stopping to earn money from this but it is very legit platform. Actually faucetpay is a micro wallet and in order to earn through this we firstly have to make an account by email address after confirmation you will earn cryptocurrencies by various ways like you can earn bitcoin by completing the surveys ,by viewing the adds and by referrals. It is purely a legit micro wallet and i suggest you to make an account on this because it has a very low withdrawal requirements and also you can earn money in cryptocurrencies by playing the games .You can earn money by playing rock paper scissors games .Now after earning, the question is that how we can withdraw our earning from faucetpay? .So,when we reached the threshold withdrawal amount then we just go to the withdrawal section .So i recommend this website to those people who are interested to mine free bitcoin it is legit or promising website .You can easily make 5 dollars in a weak by completing the above mentioned task you guys shoukd try this app as your earning site

E

eldavis

There are lots of free legit faucet sites out there, the problem is actually finding them. The fake ones are so much that one would think there are no legit ones out there. I am currently working on one and it has been paying for years now, and it's still paying till now. I have personally made various cash out myself before in the past.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Sometimes I disagree that it is still possible to mine cryptocurrencies like bitcoin , ethereum , and lite coin on the internet freely . Because most cryptocurrency mining apps or websites in the internet are scams and fraud . There is a slight possibility that there are still free , legit , paying , and easily accessible cryptocurrency mining websites and app in the internet . Do you in my early days of making money online , the website faucetpay . io was one of the cryptocurrency mining website I used to make money in cryptocurrency way back in the year 2017 to 2018 . While using this website I cash out a few dollar probably between $5 to $10 at the end of the week which was worth something during that time .

At around yesterday's evening , when I was about planning for tomorrow's thread to post on this website . The website faucetpay . io pops into my mind and so I decided to make a random research and review to know whether the website is still legit or even existing . It turns out that the website is still exit and is still legit no doubt , and also it stills pays its members . To be a member of this website you have to create a free account and verify it through your email . After the verification you can start mining any cryptocurrency of your choice , thereby making money online .
Hello everyone. It is true that there are a lot of faucet sites online because people are becoming more and more interested in mining cryptocurrencies these days. It seems that cryptocurrencies are very popular around the world. However, it is very difficult to find a legit faucet site. One legit site I could recommend is faucet pay. This site is trustworthy. Everyone who is interested in mining cryptocurrencies could give it a try.