Is Faucet Mine . Co legit or fake

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Faucet Mine . Co , is a website that allows its users and members to mine cryptocurrencies . in this website you can mine various type of cryptocurrencies like for example : Bitcoin , lite coin , ethereum , Tron , XRP , Z coin , Z cash , monerum , etc . There is no sugar coating the truth about this website . The website is obviously and absolutely a scam . The website is 100% fake and someone who is looking for ways to earn money in cryptocurrency must stay far away from a website like this .

There is no doubt that the website allows you to mine cryptocurrencies of your choice , but the problem is that when you reach a particular minimum withdrawal therefore , placing a withdrawal the website demands you to pay an initial little sum of money usually $20 whether in cash or cryptocurrency . Do not fall for this , because after you pay the requested money to the website , the website automatically disables your account thereby banning you , and you loose both ways . I was once a victim and subject to that scam website and I am speaking from experience .