How Do You Deal With The Problem Of Getting Bullied At Your Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all have faced some some of bullying in our schools and in our college. Unfortunately, this problem is not just limited to school or college. We may also get bullied at our workplace. The big problem is some of people who think that they are the boss of the company and they think that they can insult and disrespect anyone. Sometimes bullying can even take physical form in the workplace. Some employees can get bullied by boss. However, I am talking about getting bullied by your annoying co-workers. The real problem here is that we just cannot complain to our boss if we get bullied by our co-workers because boss may not think that it is his or her job to get into the problem that is taking place between employees. So, how do you deal with this issue?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I experienced a rude bullying when I was new in my consultancy job in one non-profit organization. It was obviously a case of professional jealousy that our boss has great belief in my skills. The bully would throw insults at me but I always ignore. In the end the bully was terminated for another reason and I attribute that to his bad karma.