The best way to deal with business problem is to anticipate

Holicent

VIP Contributor
I thread You may have heard that the best way to deal with a problem is to anticipate it. This is true in many cases, but it's not always possible. In some cases, you can avoid or at least mitigate a business hazard. Here are some common business hazards and how to address them:

Employee theft. Employee theft is a big issue for small businesses. Theft by employees can be as simple as an employee taking office supplies home or as complex as an employee embezzling money from the company's accounts. To prevent employee theft, you need to establish policies that eliminate opportunities for theft and make it clear that stealing from your company is unacceptable behavior.

Product liability lawsuits. Product liability lawsuits come in many forms, including medical malpractice cases and product recalls due to safety concerns. Product liability can be costly for small businesses because they aren't always able to afford insurance policies that cover these types of suits against them. To protect yourself against this type of lawsuit, you should adopt policies that minimize risk factors such as ensuring products are safe before they leave your warehouse and making sure all employees follow proper safety procedures when using products supplied by your company.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I understand you perfectly well and I hope business owners understand it this way too. I do apply this to my life too. you need to always anticipate the turn out of events in two ways either positive or negative. This is why we should always embrace the two things at all times and know that they are all part of life.

Like in business we might have
Employee theft as you have rightly mentioned it does happen all the time. Employees always want to take office supplies so you need to anticipate and map out ways to tackle this.

Another is embezzling money by those in the the company'.You Need to anticipate this and prevent this from the onset by establishing policies that eliminate opportunities for embezzlement

Kennysplash

Verified member
You can try to think before hand of any problem that might arise in your business and also think of ways which you're going to deal with these problems. So this will make it easier for you to deal with them whenever they eventually occur. So every now and then you can just take your time to think of things that could possibly go wrong and then prepare yourself for how you handle that situation so that it does not weigh you or your business down. This has proved to be a great way of dealing with setbacks and problems in business.