Best ways to deal with a challenging manager

Realekom

Having a nice relationship with your manager is one way you can secure your job and have a successful and productive working environment, this can also bring trust and help reduce stress and fear of losing your job or other forms of anxieties in you as an employee.

But in most cases managers becomes angry and so furious with employees, this might be due to a poor understanding or lack of some certain qualities from the employees, so here are some ways you can professionally resolve challenging issues or conflict with your manager.

1. REMAIN OBJECTIVE: try hard to remain calm and submissive when your manager is upset.

2. TAKE RESPOSIBILITIES FOR TOUR ACTIONS.
3. CREAT ROOM FOR HEALTH COMMUNICATION

4. CREAT SOLUTIONS.
5.SET FAMILIARITY BOUNDARIES.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I know they are managers to that can be very difficult to pleased. They are always quick to becomes very angry and furious with their subordinate and employees. One has to be diplomatic when dealing with them.

All of these happen due to a poor understanding or lack of some certain qualities from the surbodinate

The best bet is to employ some good tips to deal with this situation as you have rightly it is to remain objective by trying to remain calm and submissive when your manager is upset.Dont talk back at the person and take responsibility especially if you were at fault

Try not to be show annoyance too even if you are irritated

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, in my opinion best way to deal with a challenging manager is to sack him, you should not waste your time on people that stress you, you should fire him and go get a new job, this is not hard, learn to say next, if something is not serving you, next it and go on to the next thing, it is not easy I know, but it is not easy too to be taking orders from a disrespectful fat manager, I read about workplace bullying a lot on this page and I find it hard to believe people go through that.

Maybe because I have never hold a job that is why, some challenges though are because of the employee's incompetencies if you are paid to do something and you half ass it then the manager has all the right in the world to be upset, so you have to get your priorities right before complaining.