How do we manage our business and customers.?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
At times business owners is faced wth the problems of how to treat his or her customers. It maybe difficult to choose whether to treat the existing customers who have been with us for a long time with preferential treatment because of the long relationship between us or we should treat the new customers with great care so as to allow them to patronize us again. At times, I have been a situation where the sellers that I have knwn for long will not attend to me and attend to the new customers even if she or he comes after me. He will only tell me that, please, exercise patience.

Olajidey

There are several ways in which a business owner can provide outstanding experience to the customer, the first is don't keep your customer waiting, no one enjoys be keep on hold it will make the customer feels he or she is not so important that is the reason why he or she is been treated like that.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are several ways in which a business owner can provide outstanding experience to the customer, the first is don't keep your customer waiting, no one enjoys be keep on hold it will make the customer feels he or she is not so important that is the reason why he or she is been treated like that.
But as a business owner, how will you handle the situation where you have many buyers and you are the only one attending to them. There are buyers that you are used to and the others that are new to you. What will you do.? That's the scenario I was painting in my article. Definitely, you must treat one better at the expense of the others.

Mellorando

Banned
Human beings differ so as customers patronizing a particular business also differs managing a customer is not easy but you have to do what is within your power to keep them you can manage your customers by being honest loyal an available whenever they're in need of something

Josemendez

Verified member
The first step of managing business is been able to manage one's customers . Without the customers there is surely no business to manage ,thus you need to create a quality product for your customers , then you need to endeavor to retain the customers by giving them good services.

funmi

Verified member
We can manage our business by financing it properly and satisfying the needs of our customers. Once we identify the needs of our customers and we are able to provide solutions to their problems, then we are good to go. More so, we can also try to make our business a little bit less expensive than our competitors and be more customer friendly.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am okay with the preferential treatment of an old customer because you have to repay their loyalty. Especially in the restaurant business a diner that you give royal treatment will always remember the appreciation they felt. With new customers it is not really to ignore them but as much as you can give them the royal treatment too then why not?

Samuel72

Verified member
it is advisable and better for you to treat your existing customer more better than the new customer this is because your existing customers are the main standard of your business, they are your true customers, the new customer might change location or some might become your permanent customer but existing customer is more important.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone is meant to be treated fine, we should not be selective when welcoming customers. All came for the same purpose of patronizing our business, and buy our products and bring income to us. So if we favour others and abandon the new ones, it will affect sales in the future. Because the new ones will feel less valued and they won't talk good about such business, and the old ones might relocate and the business falls.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are buying from the same seller or business for a long time, at times you might feel you are not being given much importance. This happens because the seller begins to take you for granted. If that is happening, you need to move on and go with another seller.

Mika

VIP Contributor
As a business owner, you need to hire people and make them work for different departments. For example, you can have people working for the day-to-day administration of the business, you can hire people to work in the marketing department, sales department, product research and development department, etc. The key is to hire experts.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Managing our business and clients a ot of times need us to be proactive. we need to first take the time to understand our customers and clients. We need to about their needs, preferences, and concerns. From there we can This will help tailor our ways to meet their specific needs. Thos will help us ho also offer timely and high-quality customer service.

Another thing is to always stay in touch with customers and clients through regular communication. Business needs to be in terms with customers. Use different channels to get to them to help keep them informed about things.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Everyone is meant to be treated fine, we should not be selective when welcoming customers. All came for the same purpose of patronizing our business, and buy our products and bring income to us. So if we favour others and abandon the new ones, it will affect sales in the future. Because the new ones will feel less valued and they won't talk good about such business, and the old ones might relocate and the business falls.
Though customers should be treated equally, there are still tendencies to treat some customers with more care. The fact is that there are some customers that are loyal and need more attention and care than other customers.

There are some customers that are only coming just once and they may not come again. This is not because we don't treat them right, it may be because they don't just like us naturally. Whereas, there are some customers that are loyal and do come to us always, they prefer not to buy from us whenever we are not around. They prefer waiting.

Axis

Banned
The idea of establishing business is obviously to make profit but it is expected that for profit to be made a business manager must know how to manage his business as well as his customers and clients. Managing a business will involve having skillful competence and mental ability to know exactly what the business need to grow and to develop and that involves I'm just in to newer business trends especially in the line of business that you are settled in to make profit from.

Managing customers and clients can obviously be done when your business have good customer service that accept your customers with open hands and try it best to satisfy their needs and wants to the goods and services which your business sales or renders.