How do I search for content to write about?

D

Deleted member 13140

So you're good at something, probably an expert or a very good researcher? Then write about that thing you know about.

If you have a strong opinion about something just write it down.

Search for popular topics (Depends on your niche or what ever topic you love, self improvement, finance, health, cooking, news, celebrities)

Read other bloggers and writers, authors content for more inspiration.
It usually works for me.. quite a lot

Here is how it works - if you are passionate about a particular topic, then you will easily find what to write about.
When you are passionate about something, it's so much easy for you to express your thoughts. That infact will make people want to read your blog.

I think there are many platforms that suggest topic ideas on various blogs and niches. In my free blog, I always use Google trends to know topics that people are searching for and I write about them. knowing the right topics to write about is very important to get a lot of traffic to your platform.

There are different ways by which people get inspiration on what to write. Some get the inspiration by reading the work of other writers while some get it by listening to music. But just as you said, when you are passionate about something. The idea on it will be so natural.

It begins with keyword research and there are so many tools online that can make this pretty much easier for you.

I personally use Ahref and Keyword chefs, both tools are capable of bringing lots of keywords in different niches.

Once I am able to come up with keywords, the next thing is to research about the topic to come up with unique content. I do this by watching video onlines and read forum posts about the topic.

I also search government and education portals for more information. I add personal experience to make the contents more unique.

What you want to write about may even give you clue on what to write. There is need to learn and study your users to know the words and topics they want to hear and read about. This will let you know how to hook your users and drive more traffic.

Amazon's website can be a good platform to learn about new topics for your website content. You can find a variety of products on Amazon. You can write content on these products, and by doing so you will not only create useful and interesting content but also can promote affiliate products with your content.

Can do so by searching the keywords of your topics on Google I personally use Google docs as a way of arranging and presenting my content in a very nice and eye appealing will one important and incredible future of Google docs is that It highlights when ever you make a mistake and the size and width of your content could be changed depending on the user's specification

I think there are many platforms that suggest topic ideas on various blogs and niches. In my free blog, I always use Google trends to know topics that people are searching for and I write about them. knowing the right topics to write about is very important to get a lot of traffic to your platform.
Yes thats true I've seen alot of free tools that you can use to know what People are searching for, very easily, and some also help you generate topic titles.

But sometimes they aren't really relevant, but I guess the use of these tools is so your brain can process faster and get ideas for articles

There are different ways by which people get inspiration on what to write. Some get the inspiration by reading the work of other writers while some get it by listening to music. But just as you said, when you are passionate about something. The idea on it will be so natural.
Haha, well I agree with some things you said and also think that one of them can be Debatable and that one is listening to music, seriously. Music takes your mind off the world not connect you to ideas, the only thing I think it'll do is clear your mind from stress and make it possible for you to remember to come up with article ideas, that's just what I believe. Maybe some get ideas from music but I haven't really seen any or heard.

Well except for musicians who said they get inspiration from other music ?

It begins with keyword research and there are so many tools online that can make this pretty much easier for you.

I personally use Ahref and Keyword chefs, both tools are capable of bringing lots of keywords in different niches.

Once I am able to come up with keywords, the next thing is to research about the topic to come up with unique content. I do this by watching video onlines and read forum posts about the topic.

I also search government and education portals for more information. I add personal experience to make the contents more unique.
Exactly, this is precisely what Beginners aren't aware of. When you want to write articles it needs to be unique and very awesome spend a good amount of time writing articles, don't just rush it because you want to make money so fast. Eventually it will back fire and you won't even make a dime.
Anyways that's an awesome strategy when one needs to write articles.

What you want to write about may even give you clue on what to write. There is need to learn and study your users to know the words and topics they want to hear and read about. This will let you know how to hook your users and drive more traffic.
Actually they is a need to study users, because if you say what do I write about, okay I write about, fashion and you just come up with an article as 10 fashionable tips for old ladies. As much as this could be searchable, but users aren't looking for fashionable tips.
Specifically speaking your audience aren't looking for that. Besides fashion is a very large niche,

And your particular audience could be teens who want to remove acne from their faces.

Amazon's website can be a good platform to learn about new topics for your website content. You can find a variety of products on Amazon. You can write content on these products, and by doing so you will not only create useful and interesting content but also can promote affiliate products with your content.
Waw very good insight, I didn't even think of that, well thanks for the input,
But to be clear, when you say write about these products you mean product reviews??