How Do I Make Money On My Sleeping Bed?

Haypril

If I am to make a retirement plan right now, it will be to sleep and wakes up to food on my table, favorite program on my 58 inches led TV, sounds of multiple credit alert from my various investments and the sweet voice of my kids playing around.

I know that all those things mentioned above might appeared to everyone as a mere imagination, but on a more serious note, there is no other better way to have it than a peace of mind and lovely family and sounds of credit alert from your investments.

Please share your thoughts and research on investment plans that will continue paying from day one till the day the eyes are closed from sight of life. Any contributions made will be highly appreciated.

Hena101

Looking at how the word advance in technology it also make it easy to things while you're on your bed this days and earn good amount of money. With forms like trendri.com, bisduztry.com and any other write to paid sites or any other platforms that do such. For instead like me now it's on my bed that I'm writing right now and i will be paid for that. So there are many just keep searching you will get many site to earn while still on your bed.

Haypril

Looking at how the word advance in technology it also make it easy to things while you're on your bed this days and earn good amount of money. With forms like trendri.com, bisduztry.com and any other write to paid sites or any other platforms that do such. For instead like me now it's on my bed that I'm writing right now and i will be paid for that. So there are many just keep searching you will get many site to earn while still on your bed.
Thanks for your time and contribution. You comment was great one and haven't outlined other forum that pays member to do little tasks. However, some of the website you made mentioned are not available to countries like Nigeria. According to my findings, bizdustry was once accepting registration from Nigerians but recently had to put stop to registration of account coming from Nigerians. And moreover, it will be a great mistake to base your retirement plan on such site.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest, there are some people out there who are making money while they are sleeping in bed. These are the people who have created a business or an investment that brings them passive income.

To make money while you are in bed, you just have to look for an investment you can invest once and it will bring you recurring income.

A close example is real estate Property. If you invest in a real good property once, you continue to make money for the rest of the years without putting in any work.

Another angle is to create a system online that will bring you passive income regular after you have done the work once.

An example is that you can create a quality course on money, relationship or health and place it on Clickbank. On this platform, there thousands of affiliates who will promote your product and make sales for you so they can earn a commission.

Clickbank will handle the whole process of payment and delivery of the product to the customers. Yours is to check your account for new sales that come in and clickbank will send you cheque or pay directly into you account every month.

With this, other people work hard for you, while you are while you sleep and money comes. I hope this addresses your post.

Last edited:

springtech

If I am to make a retirement plan right now, it will be to sleep and wakes up to food on my table, favorite program on my 58 inches led TV, sounds of multiple credit alert from my various investments and the sweet voice of my kids playing around.

I know that all those things mentioned above might appeared to everyone as a mere imagination, but on a more serious note, there is no other better way to have it than a peace of mind and lovely family and sounds of credit alert from your investments.

Please share your thoughts and research on investment plans that will continue paying from day one till the day the eyes are closed from sight of life. Any contributions made will be highly appreciated.
I love the sound of this. Such a great imagination and vision. This is actually called earning a residual or passive income. Money you make while you are not active on a given business. There are several ways of pulling this off, one of them is through legit investment. But you have to be very careful here while seeking for good investment to make, most of those branding themselves as forex trading firms are actually running a Ponzi scheme. Some are out there to scam Investors.

Another way of earning passively is by building a system say an innovative app or a blog or a site which can be monetized and money made through the traffic of visitors to the site.

You can also build or develop a digital product and sell on social media or website, you get paid as people make purchases from time to time and this can happen even when you are on vacation.

There are many ways to do this, the bottom line is setting up a system that commands sales thus ensuring an endless flow of cash to you.

Haypril

I love the sound of this. Such a great imagination and vision. This is actually called earning a residual or passive income. Money you make while you are not active on a given business. There are several ways of pulling this off, one of them is through legit investment. But you have to be very careful here while seeking for good investment to make, most of those branding themselves as forex trading firms are actually running a Ponzi scheme. Some are out there to scam Investors.

Another way of earning passively is by building a system say an innovative app or a blog or a site which can be monetized and money made through the traffic of visitors to the site.

You can also build or develop a digital product and sell on social media or website, you get paid as people make purchases from time to time and this can happen even when you are on vacation.

There are many ways to do this, the bottom line is setting up a system that commands sales thus ensuring an endless flow of cash to you.
Thanks for your recommendation and research work. Your contribution is highly effective and appreciated. You are just so blessed with insight and knowledge. I have always want to view any of your post because it is knowledge impacting post. But one of the major aim am here deprives me of going through every post of yours. Your contribution about creating a Mobile Appor software and monetizing it really catches my attention. I will make research on this.

Victor001

Before you think of making money while sleeping, you ought to have paid the price while awake, in the real sense you cannot be sleeping and still expect the same money to flow in the same way. But nevertheless real estate investment, landed properties and distribution companies will do justice to this issues as they are fixed assets.

Teatea

Everyone dreams of a luxurious life style especially after years of working and acquiring wealth, you just want to sleep and observe life. If you are looking into an investment plan that would sustain your retirement plan, you should look into real estate, real estate is a gold mine and you would continue fetching money from it no matter how deep you keep digging. It is a long term investment plan if you plan on making good money so take a step towards it now.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

You can make money online while sleeping when you are invested or when you put out your artistic work for people to view with this,as people view you have been paid, sometimes you have been paid online when people stream your videos or watch your videos on YouTube people anymore these days online by putting out their artistic work online for people to view and watch. Creativities has been able to make waves due online business.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Before you can ever think of making money on your sleeping bed, you must have also worked alot and gather alot of money that money you have gather will now start working for you by investing it on a reliable business. You will have to put reasonable people in charge of the business. So that you can have rest of mind while you sleep on your bed.

Oluwasegun purpose

There is no way you can make money on bed or while sleeping.there are only two ways in which you can be able to be receiving money while sleeping,is that you can be working online,online business is the only way you can be Making money while sleeping,there many work in which you can do online firstly you can be doing Post and get paid . post and get paid is also one of the work one can do online.another one is affiliate marketing,this is also one of the work one can also do online. How to start working online is that you need to get a Smartphone or laptop that are the tools you can use to work online and after that you should look for a legit website in which you can be able to work for and the type of job you can do and after that you can start making money while sleeping on bed . so you can now see that is only online work one can do while sleeping on bed....