Proven Strategy to Make Money While Sleeping

Mika

VIP Contributor
What is the best way to make money while sleeping?

“Writing and Selling eBooks and print books”

If you search online looking for the best method to make money online, you will discover that writing books is one of the best ways to make money online. It is labeled as the best method because you can continuously earn royalties on your book as long as you don't take it down. When I say best method, what I mean is the best metho to make money for writers with a great marketing skills.

You can write ebooks for others and make money by selling your ebooks rights, or you can write and publish your ebooks and sell the ebooks for money. However, this is easier said than done. A lot of people are trying to make money by writing and selling ebooks, thus, making money by writing and selling ebooks is quite difficult.

Don’t be discouraged, when people say it is difficult to make money by writing and selling ebooks.

You can make money while sleeping...

If you are a good writer

If you have written books on the topics that are in demand

If you have digital marketing skills and can market your books to the target market

Once sales pick up, your books will continue to make money as long as the book is available for purchase.

Last edited:
I have a website and a youtube channel. I spend just about 4 hours everyday on your youtube channel and website and make good income. When I am not active on my website and youtube channel, I might not make as much as when I am active, nevertheless, I still make money. This is a way to make money while sleeping. However, in order to make money while sleeping, you must have done something in the past that will generate income in the future or generating income in the present. Publishing books is also a good way to generate passive income

We all want to find our way to reach financial freedom where money will be working for us and not the other way round. It is not easy to build that but it is possible. I am a good writer but I have never tried to write an ebook before and market it. I used to work for sites and I get paid. So invariably, I am still working for them. Even with forex, you work for it cos you have to trade almost every day to make money. Only crypto can fetch you some money when the value appreciates