how do I buy 1 BTC?

kevinspyzer

Tell me about your experience in BTC. I wishing you share thoughts.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
First, sign up for a cryptocurrency exchange account that allows BTC purchases, like Coinbase or Kraken. Verify your identity by providing required documents. Connect a bank account or debit/credit card to fund your exchange wallet. Navigate to the BTC market and enter the amount of BTC you want to buy, like 1 BTC. Double check details then execute the trade. Your exchange wallet will now reflect a balance of 1 BTC. You can hold it in your exchange wallet or transfer to a private crypto wallet for added security.

Suba

Staff member
To buy Bitcoin with fiat money is very easy, you just need to join one of the trusted crypto exchanges such as Coinbase, Gemini, Robinhood, Kraken, Kucoin, Binance, Bitstamp etc. and complete KYC verification. Next, you monitor the market price, and buy when Bitcoin dips. If possible the price is below $40k per BTC, deposit cash, or you can buy Bitcoin with a credit card or bank transfer. Click on the BTC/USD pair. select Buy BTC, enter the amount of BTC you want to buy at the spot price. Click Buy Bitcoin and wait until you get a Success notification.