How conscious are you about establishing your business?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Some say salary can't get you rich, if you look at this critically, you might accept, well it depends on your kind of job and position, if you have a good job, and a good position for a long time, you can get rich, this means you have so much to invest. What about those that are working hard and earning peanuts, when would they have the thought to invest? Do they just have to close their eyes at their suffering and invest the little they have for their upkeep. The truth is, this might be difficult but you have no choice than to take the bold step rather than staying back to earn peanut for life.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I was a white collar job worker as a high school teacher. It was what I would call a soft job and I was sure of getting paid every month. Through my years of working, I came to the realisation that jobs just aim to pay you what would sustain you to keep on working for them. No employer really cares about the financial growth of his staff in this capitalist world.

I had to take the bold step and left. Take it from me, I have been far better off than I was when working. I am in control of what I earn every month to a very realistic extent. Taking a job is not bad but stagnating in one place because you solely depend on job is terrible b