Are you a price-conscious money spender?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Off course, I personally consider myself to be a price conscious money spender, and that is because I do not spend money on any incident item that I need or want despite what the price and what the quality is . In my country Nigeria the cost of living over here is absolutely high and even products goods and services in the market are increasing in price , but yet the income individuals and from their work is not conducive and sufficient to spend on what they need and want . As a result of these individuals are developing price conscious attitude and behaviours so as to spend money on the things they need and on the things they want taking note of the price and quality . Being price conscious can be put into a simple scenario. For example an individual goes into a shopping mall to buy groceries but the particular groceries he or she is looking for is a pail of banana flakes . The initial price was always 4500 naira but presently it comes to his or her notice that the price has increased to 9500 naira , as a price conscious individual he or she shouldn't take the present price for what it is and hand over money to gain possession and ownership of the item , but rather taking a few turns to order shopping mall or shopping outlet to hear what they have to offer concerning the price of the item needed to be purchased could totally prove an individual to be truly price-conscious .

Possibilities are he or she may stumble on a shopping mall or shopping outlet that may still sell the exact previous price or lower price of the same quality and quantity of a pail of banana flakes . But he or she can only know this if he checks and not picking up or finalizing his thoughts and intentions on the first shopping mall encountered .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Becoming price-conscious totally involves an individual never to except the first price A seller of a particular commodity obviously says that the commodity is but rather endeavouring to bargain on the price making sure that it is decreased at least to some extent to be durable and conducive to buy can totally prove how price-conscious you are . It is absolutely not commended how majority of people are not price conscious but rather accept the prize given to them initially when purchasing goods and services and moving on to make exchange of payment in order to take position of the goods or services .

In this way you beat the market forces of demand and supply making other low income earning customers and clients to feel downhearted and not satisfied patronizing the same business organisation, because you who seems to be more income earning and them have accepted the price of the goods and services making it all about you and not all about everyone .