How can someone figure out if someone is secretely wealthy?

marcusfe

In as much as money doesn't make noise wherever it is being kept but I'm certain that the impact shout louder than the ghong. There many wealthy people in our society who choose to remain quiet and unannounced based o the reasons best known to them. I realize as much as these people try to hide their identity some people are still aware of their status. Wealth announces itself.
Is it now possible for a wealthy persons to stay hidden without being noticed?

Peppul

Well identifying a wealthy person is not that hard and moreover most of these wealthy people don't usually stay where ordinary people live because of their status and friends. Imagine you as a person was living in a ghetto or a rural area before, then after struggling and making enough investments it finally clicked and lots of money start flowing in for you, firstly your thinking will change and you start mingling with people of the same status with yourself so you can build yourself more, before you know it you start thinking of changing environment which will suit your status. Same goes for this same wealthy people you talking about, if you are not staying close to them you won't know, you will only get to read about some of them in the papers or probably you had an encounter with them. By the way of their thinking you will always know, they think about investing and how to establish companies and how to invest more.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You have asked a very interesting question. There are many people who do not want other people to know about how much money they have kept into their pockets. Why would anyone want to know how much money do I have? I think that it is not that difficult to identify a rich person. A person who spends more than usual can be identified as a wealthy person even if he says he has no money. However, the fact of the matter is that there is no definite way to know about whether a person is wealthy or not.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's true, wealth doesn't hide itself, it will surely surfaced itself. No matter the time one hides him or herself from people noticing the wealth he or she have acquired. That gonna bring itself out, even if he or she lives in the house all day and prefer not to build a very big mansion buy a large car, when it is time to surface the riches will do asap.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I know of someone who is a successful businessman but has a frugal lifestyle. He said that he doesn't play golf but instead he plays ordinary street games. He values his privacy and simple living that gives him joy in small things. For a rich man to enjoy simple living that means he is really smart. With the riches our level of satisfaction would tend to increase.

Teatea

It is very possible to be extremely wealthy without being known. Being wealthy comes with its baggage and some people would like to maintain a quiet and private lifestyle. Most people that are wealthy and popular are people that earn from the publicity, for instance, celebrities thrive on their popularity, without it, there wouldn't be endorsements and people won't follow them.