How can someone deal with toxic boss in the workplace?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are going to meet different set of people at the workplace. Its emotional intelligence to relate with different set of people I never have problem.

This is the reason why it is good to have a good working ethics so as not to have problem in the workplace. You are advised to come early so as not to receive penalty.

You focus on productivity and maintain good working relations with other people. And it is good to make up mind to give the best to the company and justify the salary you are receiving.

It can be a pain in the neck if you are working with a toxic boss. No matter what you do, you will always be at faulty.

Can you please tell what is the best way to deal with a toxic boss and I never have problem?

Last edited:
Based on your statement focusing on what you were asked to do and your responsibilities in the business is one of the best way you can avoid them. In most cases you should not expect anything from this set of people especially if they are toxic in how they are treating their employees. Personally I do not like to be treated badly.

As a worker or let me say this personally, I do what I am asked to do without minding whether the boss is toxic or not. But let assume I am working under someone that always find a fault in me, I will rather be avoiding any contact with the person

Good points, but the issue is all these things you mentioned might still not be enough to be on good terms with your boss especially if his toxicity is on another level. If I have had enough, I will just quit for my own peace of mind and to preserve my pride.

It is very possible to have toxic boss where one is working but patience can also work very well in this kind of situation.you have to try to calm down for your boss so as not to be fired for just a trivial issue.you must be dedicated to your work and make sure you don't argue with the management.

There was a time I worked with a boss that always complained about me. She has never seen a good side of me. I only avoided her for sometime and try not to be cowed with her threat again. She didn't know what I might be up to because she don't want to lose me. She just stopped making me uncomfortable.

It is very difficult to deal with a toxic boss in the workplace. One thing I can tell you is to develop a great patient because that's the only way you can avoid conflict with your toxic boss. You should never have a patient in vain. you can use your free time to search for other similar jobs to the one you are doing. Once you are able to secure one with a good working environment you are good to go.