How can I promote YouTube videos on social media?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Leveraging on the power of Facebook is one of the things you should put into consideration when you want to promote YouTube videos. You can promote YouTube videos on Facebook page, groups and on personal profile because this will allow you to reach broader audience.

There are lot of ways at which you can utilize the social media platforms, the Twitter could be a very good tool to promote your YouTube videos also . You can tweet teaser clips or screenshots that has catchy captions on Twitter and you should also impute relevant hashtags because this will increase visibility and drive engagement as well.

King bell

VIP Contributor
It will help you to be more visible on YouTube and get more subscribers by promoting your videos on social media. The following are ways of effectively promoting your YouTube videos using social media:

1: Craft engaging social media posts with compelling captions, visually appealing images and relevant hashtags that draw attention and encourage clicks to your YouTube video.

2: Share teaser clips: Create short teaser clips or trailers of your YouTube video then share it through various social media platforms. This may raise curiosity among users who will click the link provided to watch the full video.

3: Optimize your video description - When sharing your youtube video on social media make sure you have a clear and concise description that includes relevant keywords, call-to-action as well as a link to the full video.

4: Collaborate with Influencers – Partnering with influencers or other content creators in your niche can result into collaborative videos or shout-outs which helps in tapping into their audiences thereby expanding reach.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you ask me, I will suggest you to stop promoting your youtbe videos on facebook. Facebook itself is growing as a video platform, you can publish short videos, long videos, you can also livestream. Since facebook itself has video features, it will be very difficult to you to send traffic from facebook to your youtube videos. Instead of trying to promote on social media, you need to improve on internal ranking. You can do that by implementing SEO strategies on your videos. Dumpling links on social media does not work.