General insurance How Can I Insure My Smartphone?

uforwealth

Verified member
Losing or damages to a smartphone could be frustrating especially when it means something else to some people other than its primary purpose which is to make and receive calls. While some people use smartphones to call their friends and family members and receive calls from them as well as surfing the internet ,other use them as their own stores and shops. They always use smart phones for their day to day business acvtities. So, they can fall sick if they can't find the phones for just a minute.

It could be frustrating and disappointing if the phones get lost or damaged with all the business transactions saved on it. How would the owners feel?

My thought is how this category of people can be helped out? The best solution in my opinion is insurance.

Can a smartphone be insured? If the answer to this question is YES, then under what type of insurance can a smartphone be insured?

I think the best thing you need to do is to approach insurance companies that are in your cities and tell them about the package you want. if what you are asking for is part of their packages, they are going to give you some documents to sign so that you can insure your phone with them.

Honestly, I understand the fact that we can count a smartphone as a property as long as you rightfully owned it but I am still surprised that it is possible for someone to insure a smartphone and on a real note; who insures a smartphone?
Well it does not really matter.

In my own opinion, I do not think there is any insurance complain in my home country that usually insure smart phone. Though, you may think it is necessary for you to insure your smart phone but some people will laugh about it as they didn't think is necessary to do that. But you can visit any insurance complain around your area if they can consider your offer and find solution to your need.

At first looking at the topic really make me smile but at the same time its important that one understand some things. When its come to insurance company as we know that its a business making company and before they take up any business they will consiser if the business is not too expose to risk before they will accept it.. First go to them and lias with them.

It is possible to insure your phone under property insurance but the fact is that it doesn't worth it at all. Why insuring phone when the probability of losing it or getting spoil is low. Besides, the premium paid can as well buy better phone in case the worst even happens.

It's possible to insure your smart phone because there are some smart phone that are very costly and someone would not want to risk loosing the property to theft and others possible outcome and risks , it's just best to insure against such to actually stay safe from the risk that might occur

It's possible to insure your smart phone because there are some smart phone that are very costly and someone would not want to risk loosing the property to theft and others possible outcome and risks , it's just best to insure against such to actually stay safe from the risk that might occur
Its not advisable for any good and standard insurance company to accept that because its prone to risk.
Any thing that will never bring any good returns to the company will not be accepted. So this your idea concerning this motive is not totally accepted by me as a person.