How Can A Beginner Starts Making Money Online?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
As a beginner in the online world what is the best way to start making money online if you didn't have any skill or leverage you can use to make money, in this thread we will be looking at different methods that you can utilize to make that happen.

You can start make money immediately by working on PTP sites like Trendri, BeeeMoneyForum or ForumCoin, or even sign up with SproutGigs and start performing micro tasks if you have time on your hand, all of these platforms pays you immediately as you work.

Or you can go learn a skill like Web Design or Web Development or Graphic design and start offering your services to other people on Platforms like Fiverr or Upwork, this definitely has more leverage because you get to work with any client you want but it might take time before you start seeing tangible results from what you're doing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am always surprised when people suggest paid to post sites, micro job sites, and get paid to site when it comes to talking about earning opportunities online. Do beginners always have to start with low paying sites like the ones I mentioned? Cannot they start using good platforms like freelancing websites, ecommerce websites, etc. People might have just started to make money online but they might already have education, skills and knowledge that they gathered through offline jobs or education. When I started online, I was alreay an experienced website developer.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I suggest you to start using social media platforms and share video content. You will not start earning on day one but if you are consistent (publish videos regularly), if you publish good content (interesting, useful, informative, educational) and if you are good at building network (building followers on your social pages), content publishing on social media platforms can get yo good money. You might not earn for months or even years, but when you start making money, you will be making really good amount.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Beginners can earn money online They are different ways to start making money online whether you have any skill or not you can still make money,

One of the simplest ways to start making money immediately is by working on PTP sites. You just have to know how to write in English language. You only create threads and post replies to get paid. You can work on sites like Trendri, BeeeMoneyForum, RIF etc You can learn a skill and work on freelance sitea