How Bayneko distributed COVID NFT as airdrops using the Tezos blockchain

Flow-er

Airdrops is very common in cryptocurrency but people are very skeptical of airdrops because most of the airdrops end up in scam . The home of scam airdrops is the telegram. About 90% of the airdrops on Telegram are scam and I keep wondering why the management of Telegram aren't doing anything about it. It's so pathetic that many have fall victim of such dastardly act. In the same vein, few benefited from the legitimate airdrops and that makes the project worth participating on for those who had benefited from It. We have seen many scams around airdrops and many Will never want to talk about it.

Recently, a very funny NFT was airdropped and many people benefited from It. The name of the nft is COVID NFT . It was distributed by someone called Bayneko. The teeming beneficiaries expressed gratitude towards the benefit and the airdrops reached about 100,000 wallets. It is the highest JPEG drop in the history of the blockchain airdops. The COVID NFT was distributed using the Tezos Blockchain. The beneficiaries were happy while some expressed dissatisfaction over the name attached to the NFT. The reason is that COVID-19 was a bad experience in the globe and for someone to transform such name into NFT is what turned them off.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I wish I know about the project before it was airdropped and it's a pity that I missed the airdrop big time . It will be very good to always tap into the fortune of such projects.I will be very happy to get involved in things like this. This is the first time that will see such massive airdrops in cryptocurrency. An airdrops reaching 100,000 Wallets is a big deal and largest airdrops in the history of the blockchain.