Review Hourrich.com: Scam Exposed

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hourrich is a website that claims tha their project is one of the most "relaible" platforms that pay investors a fixed return on their investments. They claim that they pay 1.5 percent profit per hour for 90 hours or almsot 4 days. The fact of the matter is that they are a big scam site. They will lock your money and they will scam you. The latest reviews from the online sources have suggested that investors are not being paid back their money. The support system on the website is not responding and it seems that the website will soon expire. This is a HYIP project and we know that HYIPs are a popnzi scheme. So I would advise people to stay away from Hourrich scam site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Kudos to you. That's why we need one another here. So that we can be exposing some sites that are are out there in order to scam innocent citizens. I don't know why some websites are always out there with the sole aim of scamming innocent users.

ahdankurtubi

Seeing this post reminds me of the past often using HYIP sites you are right HYIP sites are just scammers they are heartless people

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Any website that claims to give free money just to deposits without doing anytime around their site is flagged off, i don't pay attention for such kind of sites cos they have every option of being a scam site in no distance time. They are simply ponzi scheme, looking to double peoples money just like that.

arunima25

Verified member
I am very clear that when it comes to online earning, I am not going to invest a single penny. I don't mind working on few forum sites and surveys and articles writing. They might pay low and need more time and effort, but they are legit ones. Those who promise to pay after little investment and doing nothing are mostly scams and many easily fall for these lucrative traps.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am very clear that when it comes to online earning, I am not going to invest a single penny. I don't mind working on few forum sites and surveys and articles writing. They might pay low and need more time and effort, but they are legit ones. Those who promise to pay after little investment and doing nothing are mostly scams and many easily fall for these lucrative traps.
Yes, you're very correct dear. Those website that promises to offer high investment return doing nothing is flagged off, they are more likely scam, infact they are scammers. I've encountered majority of them online that needs me to deposit before going on working on their site to earn high reward.