Honeygain give $5 at sign up!!! It is the best app for earn money

mihai 89

Honeygain is the first-ever app that helps its users make money online by sharing their internet connection. People can now reach their unused data plans full potential and not leave any unused data behind! It’s a really passive income - effortlessly!
Everyone who joins Honeygain using this referral link gets a $5 starting gift !!!!!

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't know how exactly honeygain earns their money, there say you're sharing your mobile data, but am not so sure on that, I mean what would they be doing with your mobile data.

Currently on the interest there is no official article on how honey gain makes their money, and my theory is that they share your Internet data with third party businesses.

Example, there are monitoring you where ever you visit, any site you're in, whatever it is, you're being monitored and they share this information with businesses who use this information to sell to you, maybe some won't understand this, but why do you think you receive ads that are relevant to what you like, just think about that.

Patreon is legit though, but am not sharing my data.