Home remedy to stop a runny nose

Zina

Drinking enough fluids that help me to stay hydrated will help you to reduce a running nose and also drink hot beverages like tea the use of facial steam can also help to reduce the runny noseand it is very effective and fast all you have to do is eat clean water and a clean pot on the stove and then after like some minutes take it away from the stove and place your face above this thing for like 20 minutes and also take deep breaths through your nose then after that you blow your nose with will help you to get rid of the running nose faster and you can also take your hot shower it will help you to feel it and make you get rid of them or runny nose because it needs it and not cold temperature and the use of ginger is hot water with helps to cure infections can also be of good help when you want to stop a running nose so I guess it's always on my mind is that I only said one will surely work for running nose most especially the precious thing it is very effective and alsofast

Icon

Runny nose some times come with headache or even fever the condition is not pretty at all because it makes you un comfortable and dizzy and might even trigger another sickness to make the condition worse if you ignore it you could end up in a sick bed for some period of time

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The body has many ways to rid itself of toxins. One of them is the nose's ability to clear mucus via blowing it out of the nasal passages.

We use our noses all day long, every day, and yet we rarely talk about how it can help or hinder our bodies.

One common occurrence that takes place in your nose is a runny nose caused by allergies. This is one of the most common allergens for people nowadays, aside from pets, dust, and mold. If you are coughing up mucus from your throat and mouth, you are probably experiencing a runny nose as well. Do not worry: there is a simple home remedy that will help you stop your runny nose!

Slice an onion in half and place it over your nose at night. The onion will absorb all of your snot, so you won't have to wake up with crusty, yellow gunk running down your face. It'll be like a breath of fresh air… or, more specifically, like a breath of fresh air that came out of someone else's mouth!
You can also take warm water for a few times, it will help improve your condition.