Home remedy for ulcer

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Ulcer has become a notable disease that happens to people usually in Nigeria, to my belief I think that it is happening simply because we eat the things that we are not supposed to eat and it is very delicate and dangerous to our health but we do not know that because we do not care to know.

Like they say, ignorance kills and this has killed a lot of people, we are so fond of one terrible habit in nigeria. We do not think that it is normal to go for medical check ups in hospitals, some people even do think that hospital is meant for only sick people when I say that, I mean people that are very ill. That mentality is very wrong if you ask me, and it has made so much people gave up the ghost.

There are some things to do in order to control these if you happen to be an ulcer patient and one of them is to get a drug called Gaviscon and also another drug called mismagnessium. If you manage to have any or both of this medicines at home, then you will be more than fine to manage the disease called ulcer.

There are many home remedy for ulcer. This can be confirmed whether is peptic ulcer or ordinary ulcer. Natural honey is the best solution to any type of ulcer. You can combine two ingredients together like honey and okra black seed being turned to powder form together in a bottle and leak it twice daily.

Suffering from an ulcer? You're not alone. In fact, according to a recent study by the American Medical Association, over 30% of Americans are currently suffering from some sort of stomach ulcer. So, for those who aren't familiar with this painful and uncomfortable condition, here's a quick rundown. A stomach ulcer is a sore in the lining of the stomach that can cause bleeding and discomfort when you eat or drink. It is caused by a reaction between stomach acid and the lining of the stomach, which can be brought on by multiple factors, including stress, diet, and alcohol consumption.

The best way to treat an ulcer is with good ol' fashioned R&R: rest and relaxation are crucial so that your body can work on healing itself. Of course you know what they say: "When you've got something like an ulcer…" But in this case, it's true that rest really IS best! If you're having trouble relaxing or resting due to discomfort or pain associated with your ulcer, consider the following:

Doctors here will always tell you avoid alcohol pepper, ginger and some sort. Then you are given some Omeprazole tabs and probably mistmag or gestid. These prescriptions I believe relieve you from the pains for sometimes then come back. I just hope there are better ways of treating this ailment permanently.

Wow! I decided to add to the knowledge i had on Garlic, so I made more research. This will shock you! Garlic is amazing for a lot of reasons: it's delicious, it's versatile, and it even has the power to scare off vampires. But did you know that garlic is also great at helping you get stuff done? Here are some ways to use garlic in a productive way:

For School Projects

-Rub some garlic on your palms before writing a research paper. It will make your words stronger.

-Sprinkle some minced garlic on your keyboard. It will keep you from making typos that you'll then have to go back and fix.
-Tie a clove of garlic onto the top of your textbook. It will ward off any illness that comes your way during the week or so that the book is in your possession.

-Eat some garlic. It's been shown to boost brainpower, which means more focus when studying.

For Getting Work Done At Work

-If you need to give an important presentation at work, eat a piece of garlicky bread beforehand. You'll probably sweat less than if you hadn't eaten any (that's what we've heard, at least).

-Slice up a few cloves of garlic and put them into a bowl next to your computer. It will ward off the negative energies that may try to affect how.

This things look mysterious. Do they even work?