Home Remedy For Teeth Whitening

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Having a white set of teeth will improve your level of confidence outside when you are in large gathering. You will always be happy in flashing those white teeth to the people at a slight joke.

People spend a lot of money just to acquire white teeth. If you are also looking for a way to whiten your teeth, you are at the right place. I am going to give you some of the natural ways to whiten your teeth at home without spending much.

1 Always brush your teeth with baking soda. Baking soda has a lot of properties that will help to whiten your teeth if you brush with it constantly.

Baking soda has been proven several years back to be an effective ways to whiten your teeth at home. You just have to use it constantly two times in a day in the morning and in the night. Do it consistently for 90 days and you have super white and shinning teeth.

2 The next step here is to use hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide has a bleaching property which helps to remove dirty and kill bacteria surrounding your teeth and your mouth in general.

3 The third step is to eat a lot of carrots. Constant eating of Carrots will help to remove scab surrounding your teeth and makes it shine brighter. Character also provide your body with vitamin A.

Last edited:
Thanks alot @kayode10 to taking your precious time to draft this informative post about 'Remedy to teeth whitening. What you've said is very necessary, when ever you're outside with some friends or other people you wouldn't hide away from flashing your teeth, you'll definitely do such.

Its simply my first time hearing about 'baking soda, I believe it is available on Jumia and other local stores here in Nigeria, I believe it will be available here in my location. I just want to confirm the price, you didn't mention nthe price of baking soda, no problem, I'll go search for its price manually.

Even at Jumia the price will show up there, just that I wouldn't purchase it there, due to how delaying Jumia acts. If I don't need faster, I will simply wait for Jumia delivery date which takes around 14 days. I know it takes some time, I'll wait for it when I see reasons to wait for it.

My teeth isn't as white as I wanted, that's just the reason why I simply want to shine it to white up as I want. Not that when I go to the public arena, I'll close my teeth because it isn't shiny, no, it is okay, but I want it shine more, lol.