Home remedies to stop a runny nose

Empress

Verified member
1. Hot teas
Some Certain herbal tea like ginger, mint, chamomile or nettle contain anti inflammatory and antihistamine herbs which helps in runny nose all you have to do is make a cup of herbal tea you can inhale the steam before drinking it really works for runny nose and even sore throat as well
2. Try hot shower
Hot shower or facial steam can help in alleviating a runny and stuffy nose it is Avery effective method that I person do use at home and it really works for me
3. Capsaicin
It is a chemical that makes chill peppers spicy when you apply it to the nose it helps to cure runny nose caused by congestion and also used for nerve pain as well.

Barin

I do use the steaming method most times because it is a very effective method I don't usually use any other method apart from the steaming then I will drink hot water to it

Drrooll

We can eat ginger with warm water it helps to Cure catarrh by making it to dry it is very good for infections

Qriquimen

St
I do use the steaming method most times because it is a very effective method I don't usually use any other method apart from the steaming then I will drink hot water
Steaming is really the best to use in curing cough very effective and fast with no side effects

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
1. Hot teas
Some Certain herbal tea like ginger, mint, chamomile or nettle contain anti inflammatory and antihistamine herbs which helps in runny nose all you have to do is make a cup of herbal tea you can inhale the steam before drinking it really works for runny nose and even sore throat as well
2. Try hot shower
Hot shower or facial steam can help in alleviating a runny and stuffy nose it is Avery effective method that I person do use at home and it really works for me
3. Capsaicin
It is a chemical that makes chill peppers spicy when you apply it to the nose it helps to cure runny nose caused by congestion and also used for nerve pain as well.
Thank you for letting us know about these home remedies to stop a runny nose.They are excellent.Winter is coming so I will try them.I will also inform my family and friends about them.

Kola

Verified member
Nice info to prevent runny nose don't stay in cold areas and also you can always drink hot water and honey they help to reduce the risk of having running nose.you can also inhale hot water steam it also helps to prevent runny nose.dont take cold drink or soda they worsen the runny nose instead you can always take hot water or hot tea.it help the body a lot.dont stay in air conditioning areas it's not good for the person that has runny nose.if all this doesn't not work you can always go for medical check-up and the doctor will give you the best drug's to use

Krishrish

You can stop running nose by using natural home remedies or probably use medicines but I do prefer the natural ways which is the steaming

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Nice info to prevent runny nose don't stay in cold areas and also you can always drink hot water and honey they help to reduce the risk of having running nose.you can also inhale hot water steam it also helps to prevent runny nose.dont take cold drink or soda they worsen the runny nose instead you can always take hot water or hot tea.it help the body a lot.dont stay in air conditioning areas it's not good for the person that has runny nose.if all this doesn't not work you can always go for medical check-up and the doctor will give you the best drug's to use
Hi Kola. Your post is really very informative. Thank you for sharing this helpful information about runny nose. Winter is coming so your information is very helpful indeed.