D

Deleted member 13140

The Top Dogs on YouTubers, including 5-year-olds, can earn millions of dollars each year. Here is a great example, can't really remember the name of the channel but the owner has a fortune of over $15 million by streaming himself playing video games. And Here is one thing you need to note, you don't need a million subs or views to make money on YouTube.

So how do you make money on your YouTube channel:
  • Set up your channel, this is the place your videos will go live, set it up properly, you can watch videos on how to do that
  • Upload videos on a regular basis and be specific when summarizing the topic. Look don't tress it out, if you can't upload quality videos no problem but try your best and then no matter what make sure your video contain information that is informative or amusing. You don't need a high-end camera to get started; a smartphone would work.
  • Make sure to use the subtitles which are the words you said and put them over on social media as a post or post them on your blog and embed the video there.
  • Make sure to respond to comments, it's not unprofessional, at all, I've seen people saying it is, it's not because your goal is to get viewers and keep them.
  • Allow YouTube to place advertisements in your videos to monetize your project. You and Google divide the charge when a viewer clicks on an ad. You'll get more money if you get more views.
And that's the success steps.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
YouTube has really been a blessing to a lot of people because it has given them the opportunity to make money creating simple and fun videos. I also know of the person you are talking about but I have really forgotten the name of the channel. The person is actually a kid who advertises all kinds of toys and make a lot of money from it. this opportunity is also very open to a lot of people but it depends on your knowledge and the quality of videos you create. There are so many niches you can choose to create YouTube videos and become successful on it on the long run. There are certain things you must know if you really want to succeed in YouTube and one of them is keyword research. The truth is that there are several things people are searching everyday on Google and YouTube also and your ability to know these things and create videos around them will give you the chance to reach a lot of people. one of the smartest ways in which you can make money through YouTube is promoting products. I know a lot of people who use YouTube as they are traffic source for promoting Affiliate product and they make a lot of money and you two can do the same.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Even though I do not consider youtube as a way of making "Quick Cash", there are certain things you can do in order to make money in there. There are many ways to make your channel look much better. You must have a good profile picture. Apart from that you must also upload content regularly and this is something that is obviously directly related to how dedicated you are to your channel. If you do not upload content regularly, your viewers and subscribers might lose interest in your channel.

This is because uploading content on regular basis would keep your viewers engaged and they may show more interest in your channel. You must also use attractive thumbnails and good description. Never forget to put affiliate links in the description once your channel becomes too popular. You must need to make sure that your affiliate links do not violate the polices of youtube. Apart from that, one of the most popular ways to make money form youtube is monetization. You can apply for monetization once your channel meets certain criteria, so you must need to see if you have qualified for that. Using good thumbnails is the key to drive traffic to your channel, too.