Health benefits of egg

Barin

Egg helps to reduce heart disease risk because of the way it change the pattern of LDL from small dense LDL to large LDLand egg are also very nutritious they contain all nutrients that arevital to the body by vitamin selenium phosphorus folate vitamin B2 vitamin B12 vitamin B5 and it also contains calcium and zinc and this egg it is high in cholesterol but don't adversely affect blood cholesterol it's having high cholesterol doesn't mean it will add more cholesterol to the bodyand this is also contains Colin which is an important nutrients that most people lack because it's Colleen helps in producing signalling molecules in the brain and other various functions like that egg also contains lutein and zeaxanthin which is an antioxidant that provides benefits for our eye health by reducing the risk of developing cataracts and macular degeneration or any high disorder it is also high in protein which is an essential amino acids which makes all the teachers are molecule to serve both structural and functional purposes and this protein is also a main building block of the human body so it is important that we consume egg once in a while so that we can derive the nutrient from it

Zina

Egg has a lot of benefits but it doesto the body it provides numerous nutrient to the body but we should take note that when we consume too much of egg daily most especially the boiled egg it won't digest faster it takes like 3 days for heat to digest easily most especially that yoke in the eggso avoid excess consumption of boiled egg but you can see it the amount of fry egg that you like as it doesn't have any side effect like the boiled eggs when eating in excess but egg is very good for our health

Icon

Egg is really good for our body people always put egg in their day to day food as it contains protein and help The body grow and also let your body strong I also take eggs almost every day because of its health benefits and how it help our body strong

Bashbash

In my house I prefer one boiled egg in a day egg is good for our health I was told if you 50 egg in a day is one that will work in the body, egg is beneficial to our body system I always add one in my diet in a day