Have You Worked Under Controversial Boss Before?

Sikapa

Verified member
We all work for money and that is why we always struggle to work hard. But some employers treat their employees poorly, in fact the way some employers maltreat their employees I don't know if they think those employees are slaves to them or something like that. I think you will get me better if you have fallen into this situation before.

When I completed my Senior High School, I started a job with on retire soldier man. This old soldier was the owner of a washing bay and I was the manager by then. I did not take his money neither do I did something silly or bad but is just like I don't know whether is because of the money he will use to pay me or something. He will just shout at me in public as if I'm under soldiers training. At time this man will embarrassed me as if I'm the worst human alive. Beside all these he was also controversial man that I only spend three months in the job. Although he did not actually sack me but I have to quit it because I couldn't with stand that behaviour. I remember when I was quitting, I could see from his face that he still need me in the work but I stopped.

In fact working with such bosses or employers are so difficult. Have you too experience this my problem before?

This is very common with some employers. They treat workers as a slave and not really like a servant that they are truly are. There is no employer that doesn't have this tendency of being bossy, it is the worker that needs to show resistance to such a bully act.

I have never worked with a boss that will be using deafening sound on me. I hate it even when a boss talks to me invectively. I do let them know my stand and let them know that I am working here as a servant and not a slave at all.

I have however worked with a man that was bibulous. He did drink to stupor. There was a day he told me to let go out together for fun. He drank to stupor and I couldn't help but have to aid him to his car. It was so embarrassing seeing me with a drunkard in the public. I started making a move to leave the place when people started insinuating that we are birds of a feather because we did go out together.

It is very pertinent for a worker to avoid this embarrassment by knowing his worth and do some background checking on the organisation he wishes to work with.