Have You Work With Picoworkers Before? Share Your Experience.

Kwess

Picoworkers is online micro job site where people get paid by taking simple task such as signing up for accounts, visiting online shops following them on twitter and others.
I have been a member of picoworker for about 8months yet I have never withdraw a penny. This not because I wasn't active or something, at first, I was fully active but no matter how many task I take I will never get even $1.

Although the withdrawal is just $5 but it was difficult for me to reach my target. I was just trying to make my first withdrawal so that I can stop working with them but I couldn't.
So I'm here to ask maybe I did not know how to work with them or maybe I was too lazy to make money on that platform. I just want to know your opinions or experience so that I will know whether I should continue working with them or to delete my account.

I know many people are on this platform that have work with them too so let's share our experience. Maybe it Will not benefit me alone but to the newbies also.
There is a saying that "Sharing Is Caring" your advise will help others.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I left this platform because of the same thing you are complaining about. The task for my country on the platform Cokes with small pay that will mean me working on the platform for a decade even before cashing out. I think I had up 50cents when I realized that and I quit the site immediately. So don't bother if you can't cope

Mertayasa

Actually I'm still working with in this site, but as a publisher. I usually post jobs like visiting my blogs, comment or just subscribe my youtube channel.
You are right, even the minimum payouts is really low. It's very difficult to achieve, but many people able to cash out in this site. So I can say this site is paying their members.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Actually I'm still working with in this site, but as a publisher. I usually post jobs like visiting my blogs, comment or just subscribe my youtube channel.
You are right, even the minimum payouts is really low. It's very difficult to achieve, but many people able to cash out in this site. So I can say this site is paying their members.​
Yeah the site is paying and legit too but it takes a long time for those in tier 2 countries to get good jobs on the site. Jobs that are only for 1 cent are pushed to one's dashboard. So you see it will take ages before you get to payout. How about you posting your jobs here we could benefit from it too

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes....I registered on this site few months ago. This site is a micro task site, where you can have a small tasks completed and get paid for doing so. So many tasks can be found there that varies from social media follower task, to website registration tasks. However, you can even be the jobber, where you put jobs offer there for people to do and then you pay them tokens.

I left the site because some of those tasks there pay small price for them, which will take forever to accumulate anything tangible.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have an account with the platform but I was not able to do any task because some of their big paying tasks very confusing. It is better you sign up as a publisher because if you sign up as a worker you will not make any reasonable amount of money with a lot of time. I am planning on signing up on the platform and other micro job platforms as a publisher when I finally launch my blog.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have picoworkers account the complexity of the tasks and the low pay rate per task discouraged me from going through it to make some extra bucks. But the site is legit still rewarding people up to this day, it has stayed over five years in the online earning industry, their are people who are earning meaningful amount of money from the site cos of the multitude of the tasks you'll be working on to earn.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have an account with the platform but I was not able to do any task because some of their big paying tasks very confusing. It is better you sign up as a publisher because if you sign up as a worker you will not make any reasonable amount of money with a lot of time. I am planning on signing up on the platform and other micro job platforms as a publisher when I finally launch my blog.
You are correct on this one! If anyone wants to make money there, he/she should be the one giving the tasks not the other way round. I think if you have a referral gig, where site will pay you to bring traffic for them. Doing that will bring you so many referrals and you will paid so little for doing so.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You are correct on this one! If anyone wants to make money there, he/she should be the one giving the tasks not the other way round. I think if you have a referral gig, where site will pay you to bring traffic for them. Doing that will bring you so many referrals and you will paid so little for doing so.
Definitely it is one of the best method of getting referrals. you can also use it to get a lot of traffic to your website and also get people to complete offers for you provided you will give them a little money. Trying to make money as a worker there is not profitable and it will take you a long time to cash out.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The website is to be frank user friendly and it had many tasks on it and the users still have option of selecting from the various tasks that are there. However, my experience with picoworkers is a bad one. I spent almost an hour working on a task only not to be awarded without any reason.

uforwealth

Verified member
From what you have written, I can infer that picoworkers favours publishers more than workers. That seems true. I started working with the microjobs site not long ago but I stopped due to some comments made by a few unhappy picoworkers worker . For example, one of the workers complained that his account was banned without reasons .On the other hand, I haven't known a picoworkers publisher to complain.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
From what you have written, I can infer that picoworkers favours publishers more than workers. That seems true. I started working with the microjobs site not long ago but I stopped due to some comments made by a few unhappy picoworkers worker . For example, one of the workers complained that his account was banned without reasons .On the other hand, I haven't known a picoworkers publisher to complain.
That's the way I see it. I quit micro tasks sites because of their small paying rate which favours the owners of those jobs. Imagine spreading $2 for almost 1000 people just to do a task. And the owner of the job would earn enough for that job.

Publishers can't complain because they can never experience such, without publishers, micro task site owners can't earn.

AmaliaTG

Picoworkers is online micro job site where people get paid by taking simple task such as signing up for accounts, visiting online shops following them on twitter and others.
I have been a member of picoworker for about 8months yet I have never withdraw a penny. This not because I wasn't active or something, at first, I was fully active but no matter how many task I take I will never get even $1.

Although the withdrawal is just $5 but it was difficult for me to reach my target. I was just trying to make my first withdrawal so that I can stop working with them but I couldn't.
So I'm here to ask maybe I did not know how to work with them or maybe I was too lazy to make money on that platform. I just want to know your opinions or experience so that I will know whether I should continue working with them or to delete my account.

I know many people are on this platform that have work with them too so let's share our experience. Maybe it Will not benefit me alone but to the newbies also.
There is a saying that "Sharing Is Caring" your advise will help others.
I tried picoworkers before but it never worked
The tasks they are offering are not worth your time or the pay they are paying out . Like you can do even 10 tasks and still not make a dollar. I mean it's just a easy of time and energy. And furthermore if you are not in the same geographical area as the company is, then there is always little to no chance of getting bigger earning tasks.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I joined Pico workers in February this year when so many sites I was working on decided to suspend PTP activities for a while and I must say that I did not benefit from being a member of that website at all. It has so many hectic tasks that do not pay you for the effort you put in, and it would be my better to channel one's energy into websites that are more reliable in Payment.