How To Make Money With Picoworkers

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Picoworkers is a platform that allows you to take on micro task to get paid in cents, there are a lot of tasks like signing up, filling up survey forms, air drops and other simple tasks.

It is very simple to get in because you just have to sign up by going to this url

And just navigate to sign up and then register it doesn't take more than five minutes to register and verify your email.

After doing that go to the tasks page which is like the first page you'll encounter after verifying your email, you'll see a list of tasks that you can start right away, after that you can go ahead and fulfill the task by doing it.

Most of tasks have their own unique guideline, most tasks involves submitting links and sending in screenshot.

The minimum withdrawal amount is 5$ and you can withdraw it as crypto currency or to an airtm account easily.

To be able to hit $5 withdrawal limit you have to work for a maximum of 8 days realistically based on experience.

And you don't have to be on Picoworkers everyday, you can dedicate a chunk of your time per day and do your tasks and then get back to whatever you're doing.

E

eldavis

I have an account on picoworker but I am yet to earn from the site yet. I noticed something though, I decided to check the site some days back and I discovered the name has been changed, I thought it was a different site but I guess it's just the name change cause the old links still work perfectly well.

niche

Verified member
Picoworkers is a platform that allows you to take on micro task to get paid in cents, there are a lot of tasks like signing up, filling up survey forms, air drops and other simple tasks.

It is very simple to get in because you just have to sign up by going to this url

And just navigate to sign up and then register it doesn't take more than five minutes to register and verify your email.

After doing that go to the tasks page which is like the first page you'll encounter after verifying your email, you'll see a list of tasks that you can start right away, after that you can go ahead and fulfill the task by doing it.

Most of tasks have their own unique guideline, most tasks involves submitting links and sending in screenshot.

The minimum withdrawal amount is 5$ and you can withdraw it as crypto currency or to an airtm account easily.

To be able to hit $5 withdrawal limit you have to work for a maximum of 8 days realistically based on experience.

And you don't have to be on Picoworkers everyday, you can dedicate a chunk of your time per day and do your tasks and then get back to whatever you're doing.
Can you share details of how you make money from Picoworkers, which tasks you prefer to do and how much time you spend doing each of the tasks., There are a variety of tasks like registering on various websites, visiting 10 pages, so how do you decide which task to do. What is th best way to ensure that all the tasks you submit are approved, since rejected tasks are a waste of time.