Can You Make Money By Completing Surveys On Picoworkers?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paid surveys are one of the most enjoyable ways to make money. They are also beneficial; for many marketers and companies that collect information so that they could provide much better products and services to the customers and consumers and this is why they want to pay people in order to get the right sort of data. There are many paid survey sites out there and of course majority of them are for people living in many developed countries. However, recently, I have noticed that there are some of the micro job sites like Picoworkers that have started sending surveys to people living in Tier 3 countries.

I think this is actually good because most of the survey sites never send any kind of paid surveys to developing countries. The amount of money you can make is around $0.10-$0.60 for each survey you successfully complete on Picoworkers. I think they have added these surveys recently and this is a really great news for people living in countries where it is hard to earn money by completing surveys. However, I am not sure if the send surveys almost daily because I have not completed any survey yet on the Picoworkers platform yet. So can you actually make money through paid surveys on Picoworkers? have you tried paid surveys in there?

E

eldavis

You can earn or make money like you said in completing surveys form picoworkers, but the problem is how much can you earn form it? I think it would be best to use it as one of your means of making money but not your main source of income. You can also get surveys form timebucks. Timebucks is a site just like picoworkers. Though most of the times you may not come across a survey but there are times where you would find one.

enzo244it

I know this website usagift.xyz is it true ?