Business Ideas Have You Tried This Business Of Selling Porridge

Moni

I know that even the tittle of my post will make many people to laugh yeah is sounds so funny but trust me is so lucrative business that many people don't value. I know a woman in my locality, This woman is so rich, in fact I don't education will let her be rich as she is now. Do you know the kind of business she do? She only sells porridge.

Sell porridge is lucrative business but it deem people do not value it at all most especially the literates ones. Nowadays if you ask a university graduate to go out there and sell porridge, brother, the words you will hear in your own ears you will not like it. But most at times your shield can serves as your sword and your sword can serves as your shied. If you are a graduate and you don't have a job don't feel shy to go out there and star your own business.

The only thing you have to do is find people who have much knowledge about how to do the porridge if you don't know how to go by it. The most interesting thing about this business is you have to invest small amount of money from the start then find a trusted person who can sell it for you and just relax in your comfort home. After seeing you business is booming, just expand your business to get more branches and workers. Then boom! you a rich woman or man.

But I always advice you to be clean and special. Just try to protect the BRAND because branding will attract more customers and not just ordinary customers but executive ones.

Porridge is part of our culture. I think it was popularized by the Chinese restaurants and the locals appreciated. Until now there are stores that specialize in porridge although admittedly they are small eateries only. But in big restaurants that serve Chinese cuisine the porridge is part and parcel of the menu. The best thing about porridge is the profitability. We have a saying that if a business earns good it is called "tubong lugaw" which is translated as porridge profit.

In my plan of embarking on a home-based business, the porridge can also be included in the menu. This is not to brag but so many crave for my beef porridge that is specially served with pork and tofu as side dish. House guests who have sampled my beef porridge are urging me to sell because they say it is unique and it is so delicious.

Wow! Then porridge might be a staple food in China. Then I can suggest that only if you are good in making porridge and everyone who tasted you porridge is wanting you to do more the it might be a great opportunity. Why not give it a try? Maybe you will end up like KFC. I know tofu too is one of the best food in Asia.

I have not but I heard it is a very good business especially for the Eastern part of Nigeria.They really make good income from it,hawking from one place to another.some even have shop for it.People really like eating the delicacy because of its nutritional value and the combination of ingredients used in cooking it.It is a delicious food and can be eaten anytime.

Your post is quite interesting and educative. I like the business idea you bought about the porridge too. Well, personally I like porridge. Especially if it is properly cooked, seasoned and garnished.
When I was working as a typist in Lagos state university (lasu) there was a woman in one of the local canteens that normally sale porridge. Though she sells rice, beans,spaghetti and other local foods there too but I will not eat other foods but that porridge. She is so good at it and the porridge smells so nice and good. In fact, the aroma of the porridge always wants me to eat more of it. Then if I plan to buy only #100 worth of it, I may end end up buying #150 or #200.
So, this porridge business is really good for those that love tobdo food business even at home. You cab get small space in front of your house where you can be selling it. Am sure people will patronise you and you will make your cool cash from it .

Porridge stands are very common in our place but you can still join the business if you can offer something unique other than the porridge. There are, in fact, franchise businesses offering porridge as the base product as well as a range of toppings. However, if you'll ask me, the franchise porridge recipes taste flat compared to the porridge recipes by most local businesses. These porridge sellers are usually open from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM in our city plaza. They were badly affected by the pandemic as well not only due to restrictions and curfew hours but also because people are now wary of buying cooked food. Porridge is also something that you can easily cook at home so it's not missed that much by most people.​