Crypto Have You Tried The Kraken Cryptocurrency Trading Platform?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are quite a great number of exchangers in the online world because running a cryptocurrency exchanger can be quite profitable. One of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanger is Kraken where many traders have been trading cryptocurrencies for a really long time. Kraken was founded in the year 2011. However, it did not gain much popularity until the period when cryptocurrency trading reached its peak. Kraken provides a wide range of deposit options for its investors and some of them include Fed Wire (For Customers In the USA only), Bank Wire transfers, Crypto Deposit options, and debit card deposit options for its users and traders. They charge 3.75 percent on debit cards deposit along with 0.25 EUR additional fees. They also offer a wide range of cryptocurrency trading pairs for investors to choose from. Please note that there are some restrictions for Japanese traders. Japanese trader cannot trade in certain currencies. Moreover, Japanese traders cannot stake cryptocurrencies and OTC Trading is also not available for Japanese traders. Overall, Kraken supports 95 cryptocurrencies on its platform. However, it offers a few cryptocurrency trading pairs only. Please refer to the official website of Kraken cryptocurrency exchanger in order to see a complete list of pairs.

I have heard about this crypto exchange before whole searching for the available apps or exchange websites that offer peer to peer trading. The only bad feature or yet to be developed is the peer to per trading. Peer to peer trading is the only I can buy and sell my crypto coins without any hindrance.
Although, with the rate at which the Nigerian government is taking the ban seriously, I do not think any exchange is safe anymore. We just have to be sure we are not dealing with the law agencies.

I use Binance every day for my crypto activities