Have you no idea of the business you established.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I am definitely aware that the topic of this thread is definitely funny but hear me out . It is definitely happening that majority of people today who call themselves business owners totally do not have the idea of what type of business they just established possibly because they are carrying too many abstract or complex activities on the business organisation that is not written in the business resume or in the business plan of the business let's take for instance a shoe making industry . And from the definition you could definitely agree with me that the industry is basically for the making of shoes , but all of a sudden the owner of the business unawarely diverts to the selling of shoe parts .

The above illustration is definitely what we are talking about here , and at some points the business owner may definitely come to the conclusion that he or she do not know what his business was definitely established for . In order to identify the business that you are really in it is advised to include what you definitely sign up for in your business in your business resume or in your business plan . Sticking to your business plan is way more different than having a business plan but most importantly they stick into a business plan is definitely what makes a business to aspire so as not to incur unnecessary business costs .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you on the area where you made mention that majority of business owners today definitely have no idea of what kind of business they actually establish . Business plan play a very important role in the existence of every business and it is assumed that a business without a business plan is basically as a packed boat without an uncle to hold it this is possibly due to the fact that a boat without an anchor could definitely find itself into the middle of the ocean if not anchored . Same scenario is definitely applicable to a business without a business plan and in the business organisation the business plan serves as an anchor in order to keep the direction of the boat and not letting the boat go into an unwanted direction and that definitely applies to a business a business plan definitely keep the business on its goals and motive not letting the business that I went into an unwanted direction that the yields no benefit or beneficiaries to the business .

According to the scenario or the example that you gave in your thread it is absolutely true that some business organisations absolutely run their business in such a manner . A businessman start up good but as a result of desperateness and instability the businessman divert into another angle that is not speculated in the business resume or business plan .