Have You Managed A Business For Over Five Years?

Bisolami

Verified member
I know that it is very hard to manage a business for years because it is not an easy task but some people have been able to achieve it because they are consistent and they continue to learn. They can never stop learning especially when it comes to job running your business. Exploration will give you more ideas on how to run your business and that is why a lot of business owners learn more and more.

I have been managing my mum's business for over ten years and it is still counting. Have you ever done that for a business before?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, I have managed a business for years in time past and that made me know that it isn't easy to run a business you just have to take everything one step at a time to get there.

The truth is that you need some skills to run a successful business so you should try to get these skills and put them to work.

But the most is that you should keep your customers satisfied so that you turned them to loyal customers

SHAHID123

Two years before, I started business of small general store. During this duration I saw so many ups and downs. Sometime I thought to close it completely and start doing offline job. But I am still managing it, the attractive thing in my business is that as I have to deal with children they provide me a sort of relaxation, as I can talk with them about their studies and other topics. The fact is that, here the rent of the shop and electricity bills are moving towards upside. These two things becoming the main cause of closure of so many businesses.