Have You Invested In Cryptocurrency In This Year?

Bisolami

Verified member
Investing in cryptocurrency is now part of the norms of every online earner out there or anyone willing to make money online. A lot of these online earners invest in anything that will yield profit like investing in some stocks in forex trading, investing in cryptocurrency, and investing in some company's investment or some online platforms.

So I would love to know if you have invested in cryptocurrency this year. We are in the second month of the year and the year is still a bit fresh in one way or the other. We got into the new year will a very low price for most cryptocurrencies but at some point, the prices were coming up and went low again. I think it went low at about a 10% rate. Presently, I am checking my wallet while trading at the same time and I realized that the currencies are coming back up again.

We all know that the crypto market fluctuates. The prices are going up again and if you feel like you want to invest im cryptocurrency in this year, the time is now. Before the end of the year, you will be able to make a reasonable profit. The market will be bullish this year.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
If the cryptocurrencies value is red market or is decreasing so it is not right time to keep them decreasing and trade to stable coin and do the reverse operation in the green market when the value is increasing.

Activator230822

Verified member
I had initially planned to do alot of trading in crypto currency this year of 2023.
However I had anticipated to work for crypto currency on the paid to post forums for a payment on crypto currency bitcoins to be precise.
I had taken this decision because I saw the price of the bitcoin reducing and reducing to a point that it can no longer go down but going up or remain constant.
So I bet this could be the best time for to buy the coins as the price is very cost effective.
However I have just started with staking $30 worthy of usdt whereby it earns a Whooping 0.5% profit per day. So far the progress is good.

Suba

Staff member
Currently the crypto world is being hit by a fundamental storm either SEC interest rates or government regulations and large tax rates etc. So that for this year 2023, whatever type of crypto you invest will not be able to give you maximum returns. so the best way to earn from crypto is trading. Although there are some types of crypto that can give a little yield until around August. such as Ethereum, Cardano, Polkadot (DOT).

Shaf

Verified member
I have been doing this because I intend to take trading as a full-time job. I do not have enough capital though and I need at least $100 or more to trade and.make decent profits. Without a significant amount invested, the profits may just be $1 or even less per trade and sometimes, you lose money instead.

I have been looking at new listings like Optimism, Hook, Magic and Rocketpool.

AI coins like Fet and Agix would probably be the narratives for the next season too, so it's worth getting a bag when price is low. Meme Coins would do well too, and Floki Inu seems like a good choice for many people including Elon Musk.

Bisolami

Verified member
If the cryptocurrencies value is red market or is decreasing so it is not right time to keep them decreasing and trade to stable coin and do the reverse operation in the green market when the value is increasing.
You are very right about this. I believe that the crypto market fluctuates which means that it will always go up and down. So there is no how a cryptocurrency will go up and it will not go down. So I think the best thing to do is to buy the coins then they are very low because either is very sure that the coin will surely come back up.
I have done this a countless times and it has always worked for me and I know that a lot of crypto traders do this too. I think everyone should try it.

Sande

can tell you that cryptocurrency has been a popular investment option for many individuals and institutions in recent years, and it has experienced significant growth and volatility in the market. It is important to carefully consider the risks and potential benefits before investing in cryptocurrency, and to consult with a financial advisor or investment professional if you are unsure about the best course of action for your individual situation.

Bisolami

Verified member
can tell you that cryptocurrency has been a popular investment option for many individuals and institutions in recent years, and it has experienced significant growth and volatility in the market. It is important to carefully consider the risks and potential benefits before investing in cryptocurrency, and to consult with a financial advisor or investment professional if you are unsure about the best course of action for your individual situation.
A lot of people now prefer to invest in cryptocurrency than to invest in other platforms. This is because they trust cryptocurrency
A lot of people have had bitter experience with scam sites a lot of times. Someone like me has invested a lot of money on some websites but I later got scammed before I began to trade crypto.
Well, I do not invest in cryptocurrency because I am always scared of the investment loss and I don't even know the right coin to invest in but cryptocurrency investment is good for anyone who knows the right coin to invest in.

ezcashbiz614

I have several crypto holdings including several hundred dollars in bitcoin and shib.
I have crypto spread across coinbase, kraken, crypto-com and coinzoom.

it's worth noting that many financial experts recommend considering Bitcoin as a potential long-term investment opportunity, due to factors such as its limited supply and increasing mainstream adoption.

Bisolami

Verified member
I have several crypto holdings including several hundred dollars in bitcoin and shib.
I have crypto spread across coinbase, kraken, crypto-com and coinzoom.
That is quite interesting. I also think that holding various cryptocurrency is a skill. Anyone who holds cryptocurrency is an investor and I believe that an investor should know the kind of business that he or she is investing in. The reason why I said it is a skill was basically because it takes you another time to make research on a coin that you can invest in simply because I don't think it is possible to invest in a coin that we don't know about or a coin that is not worthy to be invested on.
These things need to be put in place too

Shaf

Verified member
I'm currently looking at buying coins with narratives that will do well in the bull run. This seems to be the start of the bull run, or a period of accumulation and it would be wise to buy tokens while they are still cheap.

One tip I've learnt is to the follow the hype and the VC's. These places is where money goes when euphoria becomes high. In the past cycle, it was all defi and NFTs and faster transaction fees and then meme coins.

Artificial intelligence looks good this cycle, and meme coins would also do well because of the community behind them and Elon Musk.

Bisolami

Verified member
I'm currently looking at buying coins with narratives that will do well in the bull run. This seems to be the start of the bull run, or a period of accumulation and it would be wise to buy tokens while they are still cheap.

One tip I've learnt is to the follow the hype and the VC's. These places is where money goes when euphoria becomes high. In the past cycle, it was all defi and NFTs and faster transaction fees and then meme coins.

Artificial intelligence looks good this cycle, and meme coins would also do well because of the community behind them and Elon Musk.

There are times that I am left with no option and I will decide to follow the hype too because it helps at times especially when the cryptocurrency is hyped by a very influential person in the crypto world.

There are also sometimes that it is very bad to follow the hype because they may just be talking off point and you must have invested so much money in it before you know that the hype is nothing to take seriously.

No matter how much the hype is, we should make sure that we make personal research before investing on a particular coin. Researching helps a lot.