Have You Ever Invested In Someone's Business?

Bisolami

Verified member
There are so many people who feel like they are not capable of running their business or taking care of a business so they always come up with ideas like investing in some people's business which is a good idea. I also believe that it is very important to know a few things about the business that you are going to be investing in.

It is a bad habit to invest in any business that you do not even know anything about or that you cannot even say anything about. You are surely going to get scammed and that is why a lot of people complain that they have been scammed by someone in a particular business because they do not know anything about it and they will just accept anything that anyone tells them about the business. It is wrong and will even kill their creativity.

I have never invested in someone's business because I do not have so much money to do so but I have borrowed someone money to start up a business and I collected my money later. I think this is what I can do for now but I hope to invest in someone's business as soon as possible to know how it feels like.

cmoneyspinner

If I were to invest in someone's business, I would like to be what they call an angel investor. Angel investors do not actively participate in running the business. They are passive and reap the benefits when the profits are shared.

Ariharry

I believe that in order to invest in someone else's business, it should become almost like your own, so that you can soberly assess whether your investments will pay off and how much they need to be made.

Bisolami

Verified member
If I were to invest in someone's business, I would like to be what they call an angel investor. Angel investors do not actively participate in running the business. They are passive and reap the benefits when the profits are shared.
This is what I would also like to be. I just want to be someone who will not really participate in every activity of the company. This is what I would love to do.

Even at that, I will make sure that it is a kind of business that I know about. I cannot just invest in a business that I have no knowledge of. I will lose money and the owner of the business may even lie to me especially when the person is not a faithful person.

Being an angel investor is not stressful at all and that is why I love it.

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned, I have never invested in someone's business before neither have I planned to do so in the near coming future.

This is because I am a person with my own principles and I am using my brain the way it's supposed to be.
So I believe so much on myself. I believe in whatever I do and I have never failed in any of my projects before.
With taking this to the account, I would prefer to invest in my own business or any investment portfolio of my choice. It's a very good idea to know what your are you doing ever and you would constantly avoid in getting losses through investing in other people's businesses that you literally know nothing about them.