Have you ever invested on Forex trade

Peterlight

When I first traded on Forex, it was on a iron trade app in which we all know is a scam app.

Since then I was forced to stop using a Forex app for a while and after some few month, I decided to use the iq option app which I also lost $100. Wow!!! I know that's a lot but I didnot have any knowledge on what Forex was, I thought since It was just a line going up and down, I can make quick cash and that led to the my lost.

Have you guys traded on any Forex platform and what was your experience.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had a friend in the bank where I worked that deals with forex. She said that forex is a good money maker if you know how to play the game. She explained that she would buy dollars when the exchange rate to the peso is low and would later sell the dollar when it is high. It is something like she buys at 20 pesos per 1 dollar and would sell the dollar when it becomes 25 pesos to 1 dollar. With the risk that the forex trading has I did not tgry my hand. But that woman has been with forex for a very long time and she had even put up her own money changer shop to add profit to her forex trading.

Peterlight

I had a friend in the bank where I worked that deals with forex. She said that forex is a good money maker if you know how to play the game. She explained that she would buy dollars when the exchange rate to the peso is low and would later sell the dollar when it is high. It is something like she buys at 20 pesos per 1 dollar and would sell the dollar when it becomes 25 pesos to 1 dollar. With the risk that the forex trading has I did not tgry my hand. But that woman has been with forex for a very long time and she had even put up her own money changer shop to add profit to her forex trading.
This is cool, she must be making a lot from that.

bashcomp

Last year I invested a good amount in forex trading platform to earn some part time income,but it actually turns backwards,as its not that much profitable as it seems to us,and have to face huge losses sometime.

Peterlight

Last year I invested a good amount in forex trading platform to earn some part time income,but it actually turns backwards,as its not that much profitable as it seems to us,and have to face huge losses sometime.
That is why I don't like Forex trading, you have to lose before getting the hand of it and the market is unpredictable cos if you are not watchful,you will lose everything and have yourself to blame.

I still prefer crytpo investment or trading to Forex, sincerely I can't tell the difference between gambling and Forex, I think Forex is another way of gambling,maybe more advance.