Investment Have You Ever Invested Money In HYIP Programs?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The term HYIP stands for High Yield Investment Program. HYIPS have been around for a long time on the Internet as of now. My investigations have shown that HYIPs have been on the Internet even during the 2005-2010 era. Most of the HYIPs are clearly ponzi schemes. They promise to pay a fixed amount every day or even every hour. However, they soon become a scam after a few weeks or even days. If HYIPs were truly paying for lifetime, then everyone would have been rich because everyone would have invested their life savings and they would have been earning money regularly. Despite the fact that most of the HYIPs become scam, there are still many people who do earn money from HYIPs BEFORE the HYIPs become a scam. Have you ever invested in any HYIP Program and earned money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
HYIP started long time ago, ponzi have started during 19th century through charles ponzi, who is a chief perpetrator of fraud. He defrauded many of his client/customers who invested via his fraudulent investment scheme via offline way which never paid him off at the end. He died miserably through the act of cheating others, and never punished him. I never invested a dime before around ponzi, but I've invested money around Cryptocurrency and gambling which are also found around HYIP, cos they are risky too, but not fraudulent.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don’t know why but I don’t just like the idea of this kind of investment. It doesn’t make sense to me when I know they are just out to scam people. I rather save my money even without interest than risking it on hyip. To me it isn’t worth it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
hyip programs can get a lot of people lives sometimes and sometimes it has rendered a lot of people financially useless because many people have lost their life savings through such programs. it is therefore necessary that people should have proper knowledge of any venture they are going into because without knowledge there is no way you can be able to make profit from any venture be it Ponzi or cryptocurrency.

arunima25

Verified member
I have never invested anything to make me earn online no matter how little the investment is or how promising the earnings look. I am glad that I have not lost any money that way. I am okay to earn slowly and steadily through various sites. It's better than falling trap to such promises and scams.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am lucky to have a good thought about those high yield investment. Even before the internet my mother was offered a share of ownership of a fish pond. The promised dividend is too good to be true that got me thinking. Fortunately my mother listened to me and she declined. That investment scheme had victimized my aunt.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have invested only in one high yield investment platform before and that was actually a Ponzi scheme. When it first came out I knew that it was a Ponzi scheme so I had to get on it early before other people had the opportunity of investing so I did it and I cashed out massively.